Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone had recent experiences with Priceline Express Deals not showing the resort fees?

Thinking about heading down tonight to get a head start on our vacation and looking for some deals. Going 7/12-7/15 if I can snag one. There's one for $72 that looks like its Embassy Suites Lake Buena vista, but that one should have a $19/night resort fee I believe. Hotel Canary thinks its the Embassy, and the "someone recently got" is Embassy, but I'm nervous that the fees aren't there....

ETA: theres one for $64 that is definitely Grand Villas resort by Diamond resorts and it lists the fee....
Sorry that also might be the Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations at $72 according to Hotel Canary, of the 3 listed it has a RED box "Very likely" and also might explain why you don't see the $19 Resort fee that you associate with the Embassy Suites. The Parc Soleil should have a Resort Fee also. You should check to see if you can match the description / reviews for the Parc Soleil or Embassy Suites as a non Express Deal to confirm.

Also I have had the Resort fee not show for Express Deals that were for confirmed as the Swan. So it does happen from time to time.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks all! I pulled the trigger and got Coronado! We're very excited, it's one of our favorites since the refurbished rooms!
For the record - the reservation already showed up in My Disney Experience. It shows a preferred room. I had to call Disney to get my 2 kids added to the reservation, since the Priceline reservation is only for 2 people. They transferred me to their 3rd party department and got them added no problem!

I just got All-Star Movies Preffered Room August 18th to 22nd for $70 a night on Express deals!!!

I used the 8% off Retail Me Not code total for 4 nights was $328.08. So, $82.02 per night out the door!

I'm on the fence as to whether to join you there :) The Skyliner isn't opening, so there's really no reason to pay extra for our Pop reservation. With all the great moderate deals, I was really hoping for POFQ or Swan, but I don't think either of those is happening at this point. Decisions, decisions.

Sorry that also might be the Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations at $72 according to Hotel Canary, of the 3 listed it has a RED box "Very likely" and also might explain why you don't see the $19 Resort fee that you associate with the Embassy Suites. The Parc Soleil should have a Resort Fee also. You should check to see if you can match the description / reviews for the Parc Soleil or Embassy Suites as a non Express Deal to confirm.

Also I have had the Resort fee not show for Express Deals that were for confirmed as the Swan. So it does happen from time to time.

Dave

Yep that’s what’s keeping me from doing it. We have a fam of 5 so only the embassy works for us. I tried to compare but Parc isn’t showing under regular deals. Oh well, I may have to look elsewhere. Thanks for the help!

I'm on the fence as to whether to join you there :) The Skyliner isn't opening, so there's really no reason to pay extra for our Pop reservation. With all the great moderate deals, I was really hoping for POFQ or Swan, but I don't think either of those is happening at this point. Decisions, decisions.

I went for it since they have most of the room renovations in preferred done.
I would be shocked if POFQ or Swan popped up at this point.

Wanting to jump on an express deal today for 8/11-8/16. Currently booked at Pop through Disney. What would adding a new reservation and canceling my current reservation do to fastpasses I’ve already booked?

Wanting to jump on an express deal today for 8/11-8/16. Currently booked at Pop through Disney. What would adding a new reservation and canceling my current reservation do to fastpasses I’ve already booked?
Nothing as long as you add your new reservation to your MDE before canceling your original reservation.

Hello all. Has anyone had any experience with booking the Swan through Priceline and switching the requested room type after booking? I see it for my dates in September for $187/ngt (is that decent?). However, that's for "Room Assigned at Check-in - 2 Beds Requested." This is just for my wife and me and we would prefer a king vs 2 queens. A "1 Bed Requested" room bumps it up to $237/ngt.

Hey y'all!
Does anyone see an express deal for 8/26 to 8/30?
I think i found an all star for $59 on 8/26 to 8/28, i don't mind doing a split stay if so.
I found AOA and ASM suites on hotwire but we don't need a suite.

Hey y'all!
I think i found an all star for $59 on 8/26 to 8/28, i don't mind doing a split stay if so.
I'm getting the you've stayed here before from priceline for the 8/26 to 8/28 so it should be All-Star Movies

When I look for 8/29 and 30 nothing comes up

Took a leap of faith early this afternoon on a Priceline Express listing for $119 Aug 8th - Aug 11th and it was Coronado Springs, just as I suspected. Tried to confirm the resort by using the amenities, resort rating, and number of reviews. I had been looking for awhile, I think that you just have to keep an eye out. I almost booked the Swan yesterday for $132 but they took it down just as I clicked the button to confirm.

I'm getting the you've stayed here before from priceline for the 8/26 to 8/28 so it should be All-Star Movies

When I look for 8/29 and 30 nothing comes up

WOOHOO just got 2 nights at all star movies for $130 after the $20 app code! Thank you!!
I remember being able to use the confirmation # to link in MDE, has that changed? for some reason it keeps giving me an error.

Hey y'all!

Nothing on property for those dates in express deals, we are there for the same period and ended up booking the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista. I checked the 8/26-28 dates and that is probably one of the All Stars - it doesn't give me the "you booked here before message" but I have only booked Music through PL so it is probably one of the other two.

Last edited:
Nothing on property for those dates in express deals, we are there for the same period and ended up booking the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista. I checked the 8/26-28 dates and that is probably one of the All Stars - it doesn't give me the "you booked here before message" but I have only booked Music through PL so it is probably one of the other two.

It's for sure all star movies, just booked it!

WOOHOO just got 2 nights at all star movies for $130 after the $20 app code! Thank you!!
I remember being able to use the confirmation # to link in MDE, has that changed? for some reason it keeps giving me an error.
I waited a few hours to try and link it with the hotel confirmation # they sent in the email, so maybe give it a little longer.

I just did this today. I made sure my priceline reservation was in MDE, called to add my kids, and then cancelled my pre-existing reservation that I had. No issues with my dining or fast passes.

When I booked ASMu through a PL express deal a few months ago, it took a couple of days before the PL reservation showed up in the Disney system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter