Priceline Express Deals

Hi all, looking to see if anyone has any suggestions what the priceline express 3 star hotel would be that is listed as $198/ night 6/16-6/22. Hotel canary shows it as being one of the all-stars or Art of Animation. With the pricing, I'm assuming it'd be a family suite?

Hi all, looking to see if anyone has any suggestions what the priceline express 3 star hotel would be that is listed as $198/ night 6/16-6/22. Hotel canary shows it as being one of the all-stars or Art of Animation. With the pricing, I'm assuming it'd be a family suite?

All Stars Movies or Music with that number of reviews.

Still on the hunt for PL code. We’re only staying 1 night, unplanned, before moving to BC and every code I find has a minimum of 2 night. Send my way if u run into one:)

Wow- just stumbled across this board and this thread seems so helpful!

I'm looking at a one (maybe two) night stay in late July; what are the odds something decent will pop up for the middle of the summer? It looks like Hotwire has removed the airport shuttle listing from Disney hotels to make it harder to narrow down- is there any other "tell"?

What are your dates? I still see airport shuttle as an option to help narrow down for Disney hotels through the Hotwire app.

Wow- just stumbled across this board and this thread seems so helpful!

I'm looking at a one (maybe two) night stay in late July; what are the odds something decent will pop up for the middle of the summer? It looks like Hotwire has removed the airport shuttle listing from Disney hotels to make it harder to narrow down- is there any other "tell"?

Save up to $75 off Express Hotel when you book in the APP
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73H9LT2CG2Y
Book by 05/22/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time

Still on the hunt for PL code. We’re only staying 1 night, unplanned, before moving to BC and every code I find has a minimum of 2 night. Send my way if u run into one:)
Did you find a code yet? I have a 12% off code (only good for Express Deals via the app though) that I'm happy to pass along if you can use it.

Save up to $75 off Express Hotel when you book in the APP
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73H9LT2CG2Y
Book by 05/22/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time

Wow, that’s a
Did you find a code yet? I have a 12% off code (only good for Express Deals via the app though) that I'm happy to pass along if you can use it.

Thank U for offering. Unfortunately, hotel is not an express deal @ the moment. I’m keeping a watch on it hoping it turns into it. Again, thank U!

12% off Express Deal Hotels
when you book in our app
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
73H5G34FP2G
Book by 05/22/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.
*Coupon valid for 12% off Express Deals® hotel itineraries booked in the Priceline app, max savings $75, before taxes and fees.
Book by 05/22/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupons valid for one-time use only. Priceline Express Deals®services are different from published price services. Exact hotel is shown only after booking. All sales final.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter