Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone seen anything decent the past couple of weeks? I was seeing awesome deals in August but nothing as we get closer to October. :/

Availability was already quite low two weeks ago and Irma made it worse because so many people postponed their trips. They seem to be selling enough rooms at full price, so there's no need to discount them.

I've been looking at Hotwire and sorting to WDW Bonnet Creek + Shuttle and I've seen both 4* and 4.5* (and also 3* value and 3.5* mod). What's the difference between the 4* and 4.5*? Do the deluxe resorts fall into different star categories? TIA.

Edit: from last person view, the 4* was the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which apparently has a shuttle?) and 4.5* was GF.

Last edited:
I've been looking at Hotwire and sorting to WDW Bonnet Creek + Shuttle and I've seen both 4* and 4.5* (and also 3* value and 3.5* mod). What's the difference between the 4* and 4.5*? Do the deluxe resorts fall into different star categories? TIA.

Edit: from last person view, the 4* was the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which apparently has a shuttle?) and 4.5* was GF.
I think YC and BC are 4*, but I'm not positive. I would be super freaked out if Bonnet Creek is showing up under the airport shuttle, because previously that filter (Bonnet creek + shuttle) would give only Disney resorts. D:

I check daily for the night of 10/14. There is plenty of avail on wdw website but same 2 keep showing up on Hotwire. One is GF at an outrageous price. Other is low $200s for a moderate, CSR I believe.

I check daily for the night of 10/14. There is plenty of avail on wdw website but same 2 keep showing up on Hotwire. One is GF at an outrageous price. Other is low $200s for a moderate, CSR I believe.
Yeah, that was what it was showing me for Oct 9-11 for a while, and I think you're right in that the moderate is Coronado. Now mine is only showing GF for $435/night. :(

I think I'm going to try to sneak down in January again... hoping to score a great deal like last year. I think it's too early yet, but if anyone starts to see stuff pop up, give a holler!

I think I'm going to try to sneak down in January again... hoping to score a great deal like last year. I think it's too early yet, but if anyone starts to see stuff pop up, give a holler!

I am also going down in Jan. so far just grand Floridian for $650/night.

Snagged Swan for my dates w/priceline!

I wanted to book through SPG to earn points... but I was tired of waiting for rates to drop, and the frugal side of me couldn't pass up $97/nt before taxes/fees, $143/nt including. The lowest SPG rates were $222/nt before taxes/fees, so I got over the rewards program hangup very quickly.

off to check for dates in January... :tiptoe:

Snagged Swan for my dates w/priceline!

I wanted to book through SPG to earn points... but I was tired of waiting for rates to drop, and the frugal side of me couldn't pass up $97/nt before taxes/fees, $143/nt including. The lowest SPG rates were $222/nt before taxes/fees, so I got over the rewards program hangup very quickly.

off to check for dates in January... :tiptoe:

was that an express deal?

What time of year is this for?

It's in about 3 weeks - Nov. 12-14. It's the last weekend of F&W. We wanted to stay in the Epcot resort area, and we had the last night of F&W booked at YC, but have been looking to switch for a while. Two nights at Swan was way cheaper than one at YC!

It's in about 3 weeks - Nov. 12-14. It's the last weekend of F&W. We wanted to stay in the Epcot resort area, and we had the last night of F&W booked at YC, but have been looking to switch for a while. Two nights at Swan was way cheaper than one at YC!

Wow. That's a great deal. We've been pricing out weekends from now until christmas eve and on site is beyond insane. Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter