Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone had any luck finding PL hotels for mid-May? Our dates are 5/11-5/19, and I’ve been looking form months, but there’s never been anything available. It’s not a busy time to go, either. I know there’s a cheerleading competition the first weekend, but I still would have thought there would be something available.

Has anyone had any luck finding PL hotels for mid-May? Our dates are 5/11-5/19, and I’ve been looking form months, but there’s never been anything available. It’s not a busy time to go, either. I know there’s a cheerleading competition the first weekend, but I still would have thought there would be something available.

Not mid May, but all the values just popped up for May 25-28. I think it is an ASMu Suite based on price.

Been looking for the 16th-19th and no luck at all

Hello! I've been looking from July 12-23. There's a 4.5* condo there from $250/night, was $337. It has 9+ guest rating,
Free Parking, Free Internet In Public Areas, Swimming Pool. Any ideas what this is? Disney Maingate West.

Hello! I've been looking from July 12-23. There's a 4.5* condo there from $250/night, was $337. It has 9+ guest rating,
Free Parking, Free Internet In Public Areas, Swimming Pool. Any ideas what this is? Disney Maingate West.

It looks like it's this resort.

Magic Village, Trademark Collection by Wyndham

I don't know if it's new or what but I haven't heard of it. It's just off Sherbeth Rd. We have stayed in that area a few times and taken the Sherbeth Rd. shortcut and I haven't seen this resort before.

Does Hotwire send out discount codes? It seems like multiple people have posted them from Priceline, but I haven’t seen anyone post Hotwire deals different from published discount codes.

Small change today -- I was offered a "Special discount because you've stayed here before" at AKL for my July dates. Unfortunately the price is still $407. Way more $$ than I spent on the express deal in January! Still, I'm glad to see a change because I haven't seen any deluxe resorts as Express Deals for my dates yet.

Anyone have a better coupon than 5% you'd be willing to share? Asking for a friend :)

Wish I did! I’m sure you know this already but my emailed reward promo from the last booking expired while I was on my trip I think! Argh! Where did you find an amazing deal this time??

Wish I did! I’m sure you know this already but my emailed reward promo from the last booking expired while I was on my trip I think! Argh! Where did you find an amazing deal this time??
Oh no! I am not sure if I got an emailed reward promo! When we got back home, my parents were here and I didn't really check my email for several days so I might have missed it.

I actually didn't find anything for our August dates yet but a good friend of mine who has taught 3 of my 4 kids is going on a trip over Memorial Day. I'm trying to help her find a good deal so I was looking for a code for her :)

I hope your cruise was great!!

A new express hotel popped up for my dates on Priceline 06/01/-06/09

4.5 star in Bonnet Creek Area- can anyone with Canary give their thoughts on what it might be?

$216/night, choose room, 80% score, amenities are Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant, No smoking and Pool.

Looking at amenities, guessing its the Swan :(

4.5 star in Bonnet Creek Area- can anyone with Canary give their thoughts on what it might be?

$216/night, choose room, 80% score, amenities are Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant, No smoking and Pool.
It's the Swan

Looking at amenities, guessing its the Swan :(

It's coming up as Swan on Canary for me

So I'm not as good at identifying the non-Disney hotels...

Can anyone take a look at the 4-star Priceline deal on June 30-July 3 for $83/night (originally $159)? I know it's off-site. Is it the Dolphin? (If anyone has gotten the Dolphin through there before, it'll "hint" that you've booked there before.)

Thanks!

Hi, I have never booked Hotwire or Priceline. I look often but have never pulled the trigger. I need a room for one night 6/5 before our reservation starts. If any of you experts have a miniute to look I would appreciate your input if any appear to be Disney Resorts. Thanks!

So I'm not as good at identifying the non-Disney hotels...

Can anyone take a look at the 4-star Priceline deal on June 30-July 3 for $83/night (originally $159)? I know it's off-site. Is it the Dolphin? (If anyone has gotten the Dolphin through there before, it'll "hint" that you've booked there before.)

Thanks!
Priceline stated on the booking page "Book soon! Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek." Hotel Canary also said it was likely Wyndham. That would be a great deal if it was the Dolphin but unfortunately I don't think it is. Did you ever book at Wyndham Grand?

Priceline stated on the booking page "Book soon! Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek." Hotel Canary also said it was likely Wyndham. That would be a great deal if it was the Dolphin but unfortunately I don't think it is. Did you ever book at Wyndham Grand?
Thanks - nope, I’m not familiar with the Wyndham at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter