Priceline Express Deals

Fun Update! A Fupdate, if you will!
I have added the Universal Orlando Area resorts to my Priceline Hidden Deal Resort Finder.

So, now you can search Bonnet Creek, Disney Springs, OR UOR Area resorts in one swell foop.

Reminder, the matcher should make many hidden resort deals obvious based on ratings, review counts and location alone, but there will be times when 2 resorts have the same ratings at the same time.

e.g. Right now AS Sports and Pop have the same everything, but you can very likely safely assume that a sub $100 hidden deal is NOT Pop, I'm thinking.

So, I hope the matcher helps people identify hidden resorts, but do your own research on top to double check before booking. I don't update review counts every day, or maybe even every week - but even so the matcher should usually make things clear unless a resort changes guest rating or jumps into the next hundred reviews before I can get it updated.

Also, it can't account for Priceline going haywire and posting entirely different review counts intermittently - that happened during the pandemic, but not since, so I do NOT expect it to happen again. But still: Priceline is weird.

View attachment 844968
This is awesome, yay! Thanks so very much!

Fun Update! A Fupdate, if you will!
I have added the Universal Orlando Area resorts to my Priceline Hidden Deal Resort Finder.

So, now you can search Bonnet Creek, Disney Springs, OR UOR Area resorts in one swell foop.

Reminder, the matcher should make many hidden resort deals obvious based on ratings, review counts and location alone, but there will be times when 2 resorts have the same ratings at the same time.

e.g. Right now AS Sports and Pop have the same everything, but you can very likely safely assume that a sub $100 hidden deal is NOT Pop, I'm thinking.

So, I hope the matcher helps people identify hidden resorts, but do your own research on top to double check before booking. I don't update review counts every day, or maybe even every week - but even so the matcher should usually make things clear unless a resort changes guest rating or jumps into the next hundred reviews before I can get it updated.

Also, it can't account for Priceline going haywire and posting entirely different review counts intermittently - that happened during the pandemic, but not since, so I do NOT expect it to happen again. But still: Priceline is weird.

View attachment 844968
Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!