Price differences for Alcohol Tastings on the Magic?

bellebeast15

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help clear up some confusion for me regarding the prices of the Beverage Tastings on the Magic?

I am cruising this Friday out of NYC headed to Bermuda. I booked my tastings at my Gold booking window for Mojito, Mixology, Whiskey and Cognac.

The prices listed were $20 pp for Mojito and Mixology and $25 pp for Whiskey and Cognac.

My friends who are also going were not able to get any of them at their new cruiser booking window. They tried today to see if anything opened up and were able to book one person in the Mojito and Whiskey. Here is the part I have a question about....their prices were $23 for Mojito and $28 for Whiskey.

Was there a recent price change that I missed? And do you think my booking will be subject to the higher prices once they are charged to onboard account?

I have screen shots showing the lower prices on my reservation :)

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

There was a price change on Oct.1 for the alcohol tastings. Anything booked after that date has the higher price. If booked before Oct. 1, you will be charged the price at the time of your booking.

The good thing is that the price increases were IMO, reasonable and also IMHO, the tastings are for the most part a pretty good deal. We did several tasting on our Fantasy sailing last month and for our Mixology class and our Caipirinha and Mojito class each we received 5 good sized drinks! :flower: Good to know no one attending these classes will be driving the ship, right? :rotfl:

Off topic a bit but..
sometimes a special themed mixology will be more $.
For example there was a very merry mixology on our Christmas cruise that cost more than the regular one.
All drinks were full size and plus one extra from the regular mixology.
Glad to hear you can now book this online.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!