Pressed Penny Machines in DL?

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
Does anyone know if their is a list if the locations of the pressed penny machines in DL? I have one for WDW when we went in the spring and it was great. I would love to have one for m upcoming trip in a few days to DL.

Thanks

:bounce: 13 more days till Disney Land:bounce:

Does anyone know if Disneyland sells the books to keep elongated pennies in? Or where I could find them? I have many from all my trips there & other location and would like a place to keep them...

Guest Services will give you a free list for the asking. It includes all machines at the Disneyland Resort including DCA, DD, and the hotels.

Originally posted by doodlebug
Does anyone know if Disneyland sells the books to keep elongated pennies in?

Yes they do have them at Disneyland. My daughter found her at the candy store on Main Street. It it a quad fold and has three pages for pennys and one for nickles and quaters.

Hope this Helps!

Christa

Originally posted by doodlebug
Thanks WDW2002.... How much do they cost? And are they Disney themed?

I want to say they are $6 (but not 100% sure) and yes they are "themed." The one my daughter has is a blue background w/ Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle (I believe).

A friend told me the pressed penny lists are available at the Penny Arcade at Main Street as well. She also got 2 different pressed penny books, I think one was DCA and one was DL.

Great timing I was about to ask for some of this information for our trip. Our 6 year old seems to want to collect the "squished" pennies.

Pressed pennies collecting is a lot of fun. I did not know about the lists available at Guest Relations. I do know that they sell the penny books at the Animation store, next to Animation Courtyard in DCA. Its light blue and says "Disneyland Resort", the cost was $5-$6. Enjoy!

Thanks for all the info on the books.. This will be something fun to do with my 4 1/2 yr old while we are at the parks and I love them as well. Now I just wish Oct. 6th would get here

Thanks everyone.. the links were great. I took time this weekend to go through my "Disney" Change jar and get all of my quarters ready. I filled up those empty film canisters so they are easy to keep together. When I was in WDW I had them in a plastic baggie but this ways seems much easier.

6 more days till my 1st visit to DL :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!