Presidents Day Wkend v Last Weekend March

brockash

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide when to go. It looks like there's more going on last weekend of March (mini gay days and common weekend?). Crowd wise what do you think would be better? Both the lower APs are blocked

Any insight?

Last edited:
Our spring break begins on that last weekend in March so if I had to choose I would go with Presidents weekend. But I thin any holiday/vacation time is packed now. I prefer colder weather when we go to Disneyland. Although i think there are more refurbs in February I would personally choose it.

Trying to decide when to go. It looks like there's more going on (mini hay days and common weekend. Crowd wise what do you think would be better? Both the lower APs are blocked

Any insight?
I feel President's Weekend would be busier than the last weekend of March.
upload_2018-10-9_13-30-15.png
The items listed at the end of the list for March have a "*" by them.
At the bottom of the post it states - *Starred events have historically began/occurred in that month, but the dates for 2019 have not yet been announced.
You can check out 2018 to see when the events took place this year. Event generally happen about the same time each year.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3635162/

If I had to choose, I'd go with the last weekend of March.

Good luck making a decision.

Geemo

I feel President's Weekend would be busier than the last weekend of March.
View attachment 357079
The items listed at the end of the list for March have a "*" by them.
At the bottom of the post it states - *Starred events have historically began/occurred in that month, but the dates for 2019 have not yet been announced.

You can check out 2018 to see when the events took place this year. Event generally happen about the same time each year.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3635162/

If I had to choose, I'd go with the last weekend of March.

Good luck making a decision.

Geemo

Thanks, I missed that. I thought those started that weekend...hmmm decisions decisions.

I believe Anaheim's spring break is the last week of March and I know Orange's spring break is the first week in April. I'm pretty sure last year's presidents weekend was packed so I think no matter what you're going to be dealing with crowds.

It will very crowded for both but of the two I'd go with the end of March. Disney should have more staff on hand so everything will be running at full capacity. But hotel might be more expensive then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter