Preposterous Things Overheard at Disney

gmi3804

Gonna ruin Maw’s birthday
DVC Silver
We’re in the midst of a trip now, and have heard some real lulus. Share some of yours!

I’ll start:

[While riding the Skyliner] This thing broke down for four hours once, and everyone got free Disney admission FOR LIFE!

Not in the parks but saw a video of a pregnant woman trying to go into labor while at Disney because she said that the child would get free entry for life.

We were in MK by Big Thunder and a guy said Tower of Terror is over there and points towards Fantasy Land!
I have also heard a guest argue with the CM at the entrance of MK about Harry Potter Land! He knows it is here. :rotfl:

Not preposterous, but very sad to me. I was in WDW when Galaxy’s Edge opened in Land. I was on my way to People Mover and a gentleman, very obviously dressed as a Star Wars fan, walked up to me and asked me where the new Star Wars land was. When I informed him California he was shocked, teary eyed, and had no idea that WDW wasn’t Disneyland.

I’ve often wondered how far he traveled and how much he paid to come to the wrong park.

Walking past the Japan pavilion at Epcot the other day:

“We’re in Japan now. We better not go in there. They’re mad at us because we shot down their balloon.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter