Premium Loop Help

Djt227

Earning My Ears
Hi! Sorry if I’m repeating a much asked question but would really appreciate suggestions. We’re renting a trailer in May and need a premium loop. We’re hoping to be in a well wooded loop that sites aren’t squeezed together. We’re renting golf carts so distance to any specific area is not a factor. We had a tent in 1500 last year and LOVED it! Looking for same kind of feel to it if possible. Thanks!

I would suggest 900 or 1100. And sites on the outside of the circle are my preference because they feel a little more spacious than interior sites.

Most Premium loops have the same amount of shade except for portions of 1400 IMO and 600 near the Meadow TP. If you liked 1500 (as I do) because it feels like a small, intimate loop with easy Comfort Station access, a bus stop, and near Meadow TP/pool, then 900 is my recommendation (our Premium loop when I choose to go Premium). It offers all those same things.

1100 interests me because sites are spaced well (again, on the outside I'm referring to).

You can put your requested loop on your reservation but keep in mind it's only a request and not a guarantee. To improve your chances of getting our loop, check in (on-line or in-person) as early in the day as you can. I like in-person but your travel plans dictate that point. When you arrive early, if you got your requested loop, great. If you didn't, you can go inside the check-in building and ask politely if a site is available in your desired loop. If someone is arriving the same day you are in your desired loop but hasn't checked in (on-line or in-person), the CM will bump them and generally give that spot to you and the other guest is none the wiser.

That's my two cents.

Bama Ed

Hi! Sorry if I’m repeating a much asked question but would really appreciate suggestions. We’re renting a trailer in May and need a premium loop. We’re hoping to be in a well wooded loop that sites aren’t squeezed together. We’re renting golf carts so distance to any specific area is not a factor. We had a tent in 1500 last year and LOVED it! Looking for same kind of feel to it if possible. Thanks!

Wow, that must be a big trailer !! We ended up in 1100 last year, requested 700. 1100 was nice, kind of spaced out around the outside and some space between it and the 2100 loop located behind it.

Thanks for the info! We’re renting a 41ft sandpiper that sleeps 14. I honestly don’t know much about trailers but it looks amazing and is a good option for my family to share with my sister’s family (8 people total). We camp a lot together so thought this would be a fun way to stay at the fort.

Thanks for the info! We’re renting a 41ft sandpiper that sleeps 14. I honestly don’t know much about trailers but it looks amazing and is a good option for my family to share with my sister’s family (8 people total). We camp a lot together so thought this would be a fun way to stay at the fort.

Sleeps 14, but how many does it sleep comfortably ?? I know our trailer which is a 43 foot Sandpiper sleeps 6 according to the manufacturer. We have a king size bed in our bedroom and two pull out couches in the front living room. Those couches fold out and are great for our two nephews, but they are 6 years old and 13. The couches are not quite queen size but a little bigger than a full size. Once both couches are open there is no walking in the living room.
Our old TT slept 6, the couch folded out and the kitchen table became a bed. Kitchen table, if you were taller than about 4ft 8 inches, forget it, and two people, only if they were little kids, and the couch well again, if you were short.

Hope it is an awesome set up and that you all have a great trip. Sleeping 14, I would guess it is a bunkhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter