Premium Half Board

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
I just booked the Disneyland Hotel on Hotelclicks.com for two nights with the “half board- premium formula”.

I have a few questions:
1. I was able to locate a list of restaurants which shows those available on the premium plan. When looking at the menus, should I expect to order certain a la carte items (which courses?) or one of the specific multi-course menus? And where can I see which multi-course menu my plan would include? I am specifically interested in Walt’s and Remy’s.

2. Please tell me about our location options for breakfast and/or anything else I should know about the breakfast included in the plan. Hoping the premium plan includes breakfast at the hotel? I am finding vague information on this as it sounds the breakfast portion is/has undergone recent changes??

Thank you so very much!

Last edited:
If you have paid for half board you will get breakfast in Inventions restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel. Where it is included as part of the deal you don't.
The meal plans are usually the set menus and include 3 courses. Your plan will include Walts. If you want a la carte the vouchers can be used at face value.

If you have paid for half board you will get breakfast in Inventions restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel. Where it is included as part of the deal you don't.
The meal plans are usually the set menus and include 3 courses. Your plan will include Walts. If you want a la carte the vouchers can be used at face value.

Thank you!

How do you know which set menu is included?

Also, our premium half board was included in the offer from the booking website. So I’m sure we “paid for it” but it was not added on after, independent of the hotel booking. Can you explain further what you mean by that?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter