• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premium dining vouchers

mfleeting

Mouseketeer
does anyone know the dining vouchers from like Get Away today work on Holidays? We are doing the Goofys Thanksgiving dinner and want to know if I can use it then or not but I’m tired of being on hold for 20 minutes. Thanks

You might get a quicker answer from Getaway Today but I would highly doubt they would work since the vouchers are pretty specific to Goofy's Kitchen and the other one for Character Meals.

Just asked a CM on the Disney Dining line and she said that your dining voucher WILL work for Goofy's Thanksgiving Dinner!! :thumbsup2 It is a special day, but she said the price is still covered by the voucher. YAY!

Have fun!
Kriss :tink:

Just asked a CM on the Disney Dining line and she said that your dining voucher WILL work for Goofy's Thanksgiving Dinner!! :thumbsup2 It is a special day, but she said the price is still covered by the voucher. YAY!

Have fun!
Kriss :tink:

Awesome thanks!! I was at work all day and could never spend enough time on hold to get anyone!

You might get a quicker answer from Getaway Today but I would highly doubt they would work since the vouchers are pretty specific to Goofy's Kitchen and the other one for Character Meals.

The premium dining vouchers are for character meals at like Goofys. I was just unsure with the holiday meal if it would work or not. But luckily it does so saves a good $100 or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter