Premium and preferred loops?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
The CM told me that loops 100, 200 and 300 are preferred. I had to book premium since others were booked. Premium is more expensive, so it seems that the closest loops would be included. Is the CM wrong about the 100,200 and 300 loops?

The CM is correct. The Preferred sites are them same as a Full site. 12 ft wide paved with a coquina sand pad for a tent. The difference is the proximity to the Settlement with the marina, trading post and restaurants. They cost more than a Full site for this reason. Premium sites are all paved, no coquina, and typically 18 ft wide.

j

If you land 400 (premium) you are actually closer than 300 loop. 700 is actually not that far either.

The premiums are generally (not all though) larger without the coquina pad (less dirt in camper but no place to stake down a tent).

I see. I requested 400, 500 or 700. Hopefully I'll get a good spot. It's our 1st time with our motorhome at the fort, so I'll be happy no matter where we end up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter