Premiere Passport doesn’t populate with Disneyland

Kurayamino

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, first time poster.

2 of us purchased WDW Platinum Passports back in September. When we arrived at Guest Relations on Thursday, December 7 in Disney Springs we decided to upgrade to the Premiere Passport when picking them up.

The My Disney Experience app for Disney World is ok. Fast passes, photos, etc.

But the Disneyland app will not populate with our passes on the app or the website. We receive an error when trying to manually add either Premiere Passport to either the site or the app as well.

The next day I asked a Guest Relations but they said I had to call. I called Disney and they put me through to IT that said the pass is linked to Disneyland (because of the single sign on for Disneyland/World), but they have been having an issue having Premiere Passports, Annual Passports, Club 33, and Disney Vacation Club accounts populating with Disneyland.

The Cast Member left it at that (an escalated support ticket) and I haven’t heard anything since not has our information come through. Has anyone encountered this issue? We are trying to plan a Disneyland trip for January but it’s tough when I can’t make Max passes or see AP hotel Rates. Does Disney ever offer a day or 2 extension on APs when you literally can’t use it? (I doubt it).

Thanks in advance everyone.

Oh man that is annoying. Hopefully they get it sorted out quickly for you!

Don’t worry about MaxPass... you can’t reserve any fastpasses until you scan in at the gates for the day. I would call to inquire about AP hotel rates.

We are trying to plan a Disneyland trip for January but it’s tough when I can’t make Max passes or see AP hotel Rates.
You can call and get your hotel booked with AP rates. As for Max Pass, you can't do that til you scan into the park.

Yes, when I initially got my premier, I couldn't get my photopass or discounts to work. It took a little time on the phone, but they had it fixed shortly.

When I upgraded my DLR AP it took about a week for it to correctly populate on the WDW, I could still see it but it listed as PAP - Shell then once it changed to PAP - CA Sale I was able to use it for MDE. Considering you just upgraded this past Friday I would give it a few more days to sort out in the system.

As previous posters mentioned you can always call Disneyland's reservation line to get the AP rate and MaxPass cannot be booked until you're in the parks.

The 2 systems (DL and WDW) are not linked. I have always bought my pass at DL, and it takes a few days for Disneyland to send the information to WDW to enter in their system. Once the information is sent and updated in the system, it should work with no issues. That is why I am cognizant of buying my pass well in advance of my fastpass day at WDW so I can be sure the pass links. For Disneyland, this would not be as important since you cannot pre-book fastpasses. I would personally give it a couple of days and things should work ok.

Ah. I figured I should just be patient, but what fun is that? Thanks for all the info everyone. I didn’t realize MaxPass was day of only.

I’ll post again when it populates.

You are not alone. Various issues with Premier Passports have been reported on this board. WDW and DLR tickets systems are independent, so the Premier is essentially 2 tickets merged together. I have had issues the AP discount at DLR, but it works fine now.

If the Disney IT department does not solve your problem, you will need to visit Guest Relations at DLR. While inconvenient, you will not miss any benefits at DLR. AP hotel discounts can be received by calling reservations. MaxPass is only active after your AP is scanned to enter the park each day.

Edit: I see this was answered several times while I (slowly) typed :headache::goodvibes

Hi everyone. My pass works on Disneyland now, but it didn’t populate by itself. I still had to scan my barcode.

You would think 7-8 years after debuting the Premiere Pass, they (Disney) would have figured out how to populate it. Like, why don't they have a list of Premiere Passes purchased at DLR and, at the end of the day, send it to WDW to enter it into their system and vice versa?

You would think 7-8 years after debuting the Premiere Pass, they (Disney) would have figured out how to populate it. Like, why don't they have a list of Premiere Passes purchased at DLR and, at the end of the day, send it to WDW to enter it into their system and vice versa?

True. Over the years I've heard multiple people mention this problem. Yet they won't fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!