Premier level hotel Express Pass questions

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
If you stay at one of the Premier level properties, do you get the regular Express Pass or the unlimited one?

Also, I think I heard that the pass is good for your check in date and check out date. Is that true? So if I have in a check in date on a Saturday, I can use the pass all day Saturday, go check in the hotel Saturday afternoon, and use it also on Sunday?

If I am planning a week long trip, based mainly on Disney, but am now considering 2 days at Universal/IOA - does it make sense to do Universal on the Saturday and Sunday if I am going to get the Express Pass Unlimited because Disney is usually busier on the weekends? I figure the Express Passes make the weekend crowds at Universal less impactful. Then I can spend my weekdays at Disney parks when it is a little less crowded.

Can someone help me with my reasoning?

Yes, you get unlimited EP with a stay in the deluxe hotels.

They are valid for two whole days if you stay one night......as early as you can check in the first day, and till park close the second day.

Yes, you get unlimited EP with a stay in the deluxe hotels.

They are valid for two whole days if you stay one night......as early as you can check in the first day, and till park close the second day.

So they don't work until you actually check in the first day? Do you know how early you can check in? Is there a virtual/online check in you can do? I am wondering just how early in the day I can get the Express Passes to work.

So they don't work until you actually check in the first day? Do you know how early you can check in? Is there a virtual/online check in you can do? I am wondering just how early in the day I can get the Express Passes to work.

You can check In as early as 6am.

There isn’t a virtual check in you do have to go to the desk and get the room keys that double as your EP. Everyone registered in the room will get one with their name on and date of stay.

Then you can head off to the park for EE if you like.

A point of note that while you can check-in very early in the morning (i.e. 6am) to get your room keys (which are also your EPs), you probably won't get your room assignment until later in the day. If you give the hotel your phone #, they can text you when the room is ready. And since you already have your room keys, you can head to the room at any point after they text you.

Do you think the EP will be worth it when Universal reopens? We are going for the first time in June and are currently booked at SF but might change to RPR to get the EP.

Do you think the EP will be worth it when Universal reopens? We are going for the first time in June and are currently booked at SF but might change to RPR to get the EP.
If you book now for June, only see RP and HR opened for premier hotels.

I’m trying to decide the same thing. We are coming the 2nd week of June. We usually stay at an express resort but would love to try Sapphire Falls if express isn’t going to be needed.

I’m trying to decide the same thing. We are coming the 2nd week of June. We usually stay at an express resort but would love to try Sapphire Falls if express isn’t going to be needed.

If you did decide to stay at Sapphire Falls I`m sure you`d absolutely love it and wouldn't be disappointed....it`s a beautiful resort.......:)

I called about EP and was told they will be using them but just don’t have the logistics down yet. We are staying in mid June. I was also told that the limited capacity will be on a first come, first serve basis.
The first come first serve is what worries me the most right now. I hoped maybe guests who stay at one of the Loews Resorts would get early access to the park and almost guarantee to admission. Paying to stay at a Premier Resort and then being denied entry would be hard to swallow.

UO has been good in releasing info to the public on their website.

I feel confident they will post updates to guide the guests.

The 1st to the 4th of June with low numbers in the park, will guide them to know what works and what needs tweaked.

Hope we read new info on their site before June 5

Paying to stay at a Premier Resort and then being denied entry would be hard to swallow.

I found this. Looks like, if I am reading this correctly, hotel guest arent impacted by the capacity numbers.

14. Will hotel guests be turned away if the theme parks reach capacity?
We account for hotel guests when setting our capacity limits and they will not be impacted if the theme parks reach capacity.

I found this. Looks like, if I am reading this correctly, hotel guest arent impacted by the capacity numbers.

We account for hotel guests when setting our capacity limits and they will not be impacted if the theme parks reach capacity.
This is great news! I feel much better now knowing we should be able to get in. Now I just need to decide if I want to upgrade resorts to get EP.

This is great news! Now just drop the mask requirement and we will be there! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!