Pregnant in disney?

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
Hi I have a friend who asked for information on going to Disney pregnant. She will be 7 months when she goes. Has anyone else gone pregnant and is there any advice you can give? I had he look at wdwig.com.

Thanks

I just went while almost 3 months preggo and about to go while 5 months preggo........

Tips...... Take a lot of breaks with your feet up.....

Drink lots of water!

Eat little bits often......

take a lot of breaks.....

drink a lot of water.....

And get as many Charcarters pictures with their hands on your belly :D

Oh and have fun!

I did WDW twice pregnant- both at about 6.5 months. I made sure that I took it easy. We did a lot of shows that we had not sat through in a long time! I obviously did not do any rides with warnings. I went by the idea better safe than sorry.

The best part about going at that time is the third trimester tiredness has not yet kicked in and I felt great. And I can't stress enough (like Laurabearz post) about how important it is to drink the water. It may have caused more bathroom breaks, but it kept my hydrated and feeling good.

On my first pregnant trip, I had a picture of Me, DH and Mickey and we put that in the baby's isolet in the hospital. So for DD#2, we took another family Mickey shot. At least all of my family members knew it was our baby!

I also did it twice, once at 5 months, once at 7.5 months. I survived both trips. I took it easy, enjoyed myself and drank a ton of water. I also took many swimming pool breaks, and spent 20 or so minutes in the tub when we came back to the room in the evening. We had a wonderful time both trips, they were during the food and wine festival, so the many small meal/snacks were great for what I could eat. I also wore SeaBands, as I had some motion sickness and "smell" sickness and the SeaBands kept me from being ill.

We took a short trip to WDW in 2001 when I was 32 weeks pregnant (start of the 8th month). All went really well, I think I felt the best there of the whole 9 months of the pregnany.

Have good shoes, takes breaks. Don't worry about missing the faster rides, She won't want to be on them anyway. The unoffical guide to WDW has one page on it.

I really thought I would be the only nuts pregnant women there, I spotted many, you can tell by the walk.

Just make sure the Dr. give the go ahead and don't overdue it. Also I don't recomend going when it is really hot. Legs can swell up bad in heat.

I went at 32 weeks pregnant, too. By all means check with your doctor, but it should be fine. I went on the safari at AK, but did not sit in the back. The only rides I avoided were the roller coasters, etc. Take it easy, lots of water, and wear comfy shoes. Oh, make sure you highlight all the bathrooms on the park map so you can find them quickly hen you need them!!;)

Have Fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter