Pregnant, Gluten Free and going Goofy in 2014

LSU25

Mouseketeer
Well, my original plan was to run the Goofy challenge in 2013 but a very wonderful surprise happened- I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2. We haven't told anyone besides our families yet, so I guess you guys are the first to know! :banana: So the Goofy challenge has been pushed back to 2014.

I've taken off about a week from running / working out to mainly let my body rest, from coming off my caffeine addiction haha (I've been going to be before DS2) :rotfl2: I have really bad ITBands so I'm cutting my miles down drastically and hopefully working back up to 40-50 mpw.

One of the things I want to do different during this pregnancy than my last is control what I'm eating and not gain so much weight. With DS1, I took it as a no holds bar and gained 55lbs+ I'm 6'0 and was around 155 when I found out I was pregnant and went into the delivery room at 210 and it took about 7-8 months to get back down to my comfortable 150-155 range.

This time around I found out I weighed 158 at 6 weeks pregnant, my goal is not to allow myself to get over 180. That will still allow me to "cheat on my healthy diet" but not SO much that its out of control. Also, I stopped running/lifting last pregnancy around 10 weeks and I want to try to continue running/lifting 2-3x a week throughout. Also, I eat 85-90% Gluten Free because of my son and husband. But I do allow myself to have some normal goodies when they aren't around.

So please join me on my journey of pregnancy, running and life.

Congratulations on your news! (And yes, a complete get-out-of-jail-free card for 201 :) )

I look forward to following your journey!

Congratulations! So very exciting!!! I'm very interested in reading your journey through running & pregnancy....I hope to be in that same position within a year or so :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter