Preferred Stateroom became available but TA is closed today

I was just able to place a cruise on hold, dvcdisney. (gotta go in and cancel now! LOL!) Try from a different browser or computer. Good luck!

I think I figured it out. I was able to place a hold (then I cancelled it) on another cruise date. But I can't place hold on the date I already have a reservation. I don't know if the system is just not accepting it because I can't have two reservations at the same time under my name or there is a system issue. I have tried several browsers and different devices.

I am just going to hope my TA can grab it tomorrow...fingers crossed!

I don't know if the system is just not accepting it because I can't have two reservations at the same time under my name or there is a system issue.

That is possible..... I know on my preferred airline site it will not let me hold a 2nd rez if it's the same city pair & dates. :(

I think I figured it out. I was able to place a hold (then I cancelled it) on another cruise date. But I can't place hold on the date I already have a reservation. I don't know if the system is just not accepting it because I can't have two reservations at the same time under my name or there is a system issue. I have tried several browsers and different devices.

Can someone from the family create an account and hold it until tomorrow to have the peace of mind tonight? I would be twisting and turning the entire night. Pixie dust!

I was able to place a hold on a cruise that I was already booked for (i did this at the end of May). But as it is the end of the day I have my fingers crossed that if you can’t do anything tonight no one books the room in the wee hours of the morning :). Good luck and keep us posted!

Chances are the OP has already done what they need to do with their TA to get the room. I just wanted to say that DCL just recently changed their site and you can no longer hold more than one reservation in your name on a cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter