Prediction - Extended Evening Hours Epcot

Will Epcot maintain Extended Evening Hours after Test Track closes?

• No, replaced by AK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, replaced by a second MK night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hubalorian

Mouseketeer
June 17 marks the day Test Track will be shut down for a year. Do we believe Epcot will no longer be the Monday Extended evening hour? If so, will it be replaced? I would love to hear everyone’s predictions!

Last edited:

They were using Epcot for Extended Evening Hours before Guardians of the Galaxy opened. Why would closing one ride, Test Track, cause them to make a change?
Guardians is a VQ not a standby, so what happens to the people that would normally be standing there? Waiting for Frozen or Remys? I am having trouble imagining the event without Test track is all and wanted to see what other people thought

Guardians is a VQ not a standby, so what happens to the people that would normally be standing there? Waiting for Frozen or Remys? I am having trouble imagining the event without Test track is all and wanted to see what other people thought
The VQ for Guardians can be as long as standby lines for other attractions. Perhaps I should have made a statement instead of asking a question. I don't think closing one ride, Test Track, will cause them to make a change.

June 17 marks the day Test Track will be shut down for a year. Do we believe Epcot will no longer be the Monday Extended evening hour? If so, will it be replaced? I would love to hear everyone’s predictions!
Disney has not announced how long Test Track will be closed. Likely a substantial amount of time but we have no idea how long that will be.

I would like HS . AK will have less rides than Epcot. Doubt they do extra MK since Monday is when they do After Hours at MK.

But I think they just keep Epcot. Guardians, Remy, Soarin, Frozen , Space Ship Earth is enough for 2 hours. Especially since you’re probably spending an hour in line for a headliner

I voted "Yes", but I wish that either it would be replaced by AK, or simply that they'd add AK once or twice a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter