Predicted DVC booking patterns - Studios, 1-BD & 2-BD charts (September 2019 2-BD added!)

BcIcemen

Mouseketeer
Hey Pete or Bing not to be a pain but any update on the 2 bedroom data. This availability information is very helpful in planning as I am sure you know. TIA

Bing Showei

DIS Veteran
Hey Pete or Bing not to be a pain but any update on the 2 bedroom data. This availability information is very helpful in planning as I am sure you know. TIA
We're about 3 weeks away from finishing that up. Pete said something about wanting "to build up the hype machine" before the release. And how he's going to "do a livestream in a black turtleneck on stage" or something. I just send him my half and let him brew and bottle the magic.

• skier_pete

DIsney-holics Anon
    We're about 3 weeks away from finishing that up. Pete said something about wanting "to build up the hype machine" before the release. And how he's going to "do a livestream in a black turtleneck on stage" or something. I just send him my half and let him brew and bottle the magic.
    You forgot to mention that I was going to present the 2-bedroom charts as an interpretive dance. :rolleyes1

Seriously though I am hoping to have the two bedroom charts added before the end of the month, but I am travelling late in the month, so potentially early October at worst.

serenitynow

DIS Veteran
    You forgot to mention that I was going to present the 2-bedroom charts as an interpretive dance. :rolleyes1

Seriously though I am hoping to have the two bedroom charts added before the end of the month, but I am travelling late in the month, so potentially early October at worst.
    So you will be the one doing the dance, right? Can’t wait!

BcIcemen

Mouseketeer

Is that dance going to be on the DVC show?(LOL) All kidding aside thank you guys again for the hard work you put in.

DVC numbie

Earning My Ears
    thanks for all the work that you put into this. It helped me make my decision on my first DVC contract to buy and where would be a good place to have as home. I am excited to see what the 2 bedroom availability brings as that is probably what my family and I will be doing a lot. again thanks, this is great information.

yaksplat

Earning My Ears
    Wow. This is awesome. Thanks for all of the effort that you put into this one.

So do you prefer Holiday Valley or Kissing Bridge?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
    Planning a trip for September 2020 and possibly February 2021 and although I know these are a couple of years old they were very valuable to my looking to see what I can possibly do at the 7 month marks. I went though the charts this morning. I appreciate all your work. Thank you.

skier_pete

DIsney-holics Anon
    Planning a trip for September 2020 and possibly February 2021 and although I know these are a couple of years old they were very valuable to my looking to see what I can possibly do at the 7 month marks. I went though the charts this morning. I appreciate all your work. Thank you.
    They really don't change much year over year. The studios got a little bit tighter at 7 months from 2015 to 2018, but overall the patterns were pretty similar. We're heading to the GVs next, so the studios won't get refreshed for another year.

skier_pete

DIsney-holics Anon
    Really looking forward to the 2 bedroom info
    You want it, you got it.

All 2-bedroom charts have been added! (I shelved the interpretive dance as I guess most people didn't get it when I workshopped it.)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS