Pre-Trip Report(9) - Single Digit Dance

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 9 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

YES. Single Digit Dance Day is finally here. :banana:

DSIL and "friends" shaking their booty in AK.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Final preparations are coming together. Year end athletic banquet is done. Summer tryouts for baseball complete. Dinner theatre for church fundraiser this weekend. My two kids are involved and DW and I are cooking/serving.
I have a major system upgrade at work this weekend. Hopefully, that will go smoothly and out of mind for the following week's peace of mind.
We did our pre-check-in at BLT yesterday. We bought our tickets online on Saturday before the price increase. Nice to see DVC increased the AP bonus. We'll have to consider a renewal on our AP's and plan next two trips accordingly. Tough decision because the Aulani trip sounds good for our 25th in a couple years.

Sadly, my in-laws neighbor passed away suddenly yesterday. It's a reality check of the real world and a reminder of why our DVC trips are so special. Time continues to march on and you have to enjoy all you can ....

On a happier note, things are coming together. We have to finish up work, school and exams. Two in our party have exams the day before we leave. We have to be up at 3-4am on the 16th. I say 3am for DW and I. The rest will roll into the car and nap for the 45 minute ride to the airport and on the plane too.

Footwear update: Loving my new walking sneakers. They are very comfortable and still mostly white. I've been breaking them in and I believe they will be the footwear of choice in the parks. My athletic sandals are not too great for long walks. In the wet, they slip and I did get a little blister. I'll use them around the resort and pool mostly. Thinking about picking up a thong pair of sandals since I had good luck with last years model. Sneakers can be hot and heavy after 10 miles in the parks.

Already telling people at work, "I can't make that meeting, I'm on vacation". :woohoo:

Aahhh..."Vacation". That sounds good. The anticipation is killing me. I'm the world's worst at waiting for special events.

At least it's now into the Single Digits. Yahoo !!! :thumbsup2

Let's get this party started already !!! Rock On !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter