Pre-Trip Report(8) - Music

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 8 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

I love listening to music. :love:

Classic rock is my first passion but I've grown to love Country in the last couple of years too. A playlist of summer favorites and country will be on my iPod for the trip including Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Beach Boys, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley and Jason Aldean.

imagezjd.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2011-08-17

I pay great attention to the sounds and music of the parks. I'm a huge fan of the internet radio stations that play park music like MouseHouse radio. Early morning stroll to EPCOT from Boardwalk with the music piped in from the woods is a favorite time of mine. WDW has the best background music.

I love listening to music outdoors and so excited I found out yesterday that I can catch two bands at Epcot. Allears.net has the details.

Sounds Like Summer Concert Series

June 10 - June 17: Hotel California (Eagles tribute band) (pictured above)
June 18 - June 23: Mike Delguidice & Big Shot (The Ultimate Billy Joel Experience)

Last year, I actually took a solo run to Epcot just to check out the bands. Family was pooped out and crashed at the resort. I jumped on the Monorail and tried to catch Off Kilter, MoRockin' and new English band(forget their name). My adventure failed miserably. My timing was off even though I basically ran to each pavilion.

Big goal for this trip is to relax with a drink and soak in some of the fine WDW music. :woohoo:

We just got back from our 9 night split stay last night:sad1:

We enjoy the Epcot musical groups, as well. One of our favorites is Mariachi Cobre, and we were able to see them 3 times.:thumbsup2 We watched a little of Mo'Rockin but were not able to catch Off Kilter or the British Invasion. We were also able to listen to the Voices of Liberty once. We always sit on the floor right up next to the group for the best sound. We also enjoy the JAMMitors near Innoventions East.

Now that we are back, I will have to go back to listening to live365 and d-cot.com jukebox again.

We just got back from our 9 night split stay last night:sad1:

We enjoy the Epcot musical groups, as well. One of our favorites is Mariachi Cobre, and we were able to see them 3 times.:thumbsup2 We watched a little of Mo'Rockin but were not able to catch Off Kilter or the British Invasion. We were also able to listen to the Voices of Liberty once. We always sit on the floor right up next to the group for the best sound. We also enjoy the JAMMitors near Innoventions East.

Now that we are back, I will have to go back to listening to live365 and d-cot.com jukebox again.

DW and I love Mariachi too. We have the CD. :banana:
Internet radio is the next best thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter