Pre-Trip Report(6) - Mexican Souvenirs

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 6 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite. Feeling like I deserve a vacation. Worked all week, worked two fundraiser dinner theaters in the kitchen and completed a major system upgrade at work this weekend. I can't wait to hear "Welcome Home" believe you me. :worship:

DW loves the Mexican souvenirs. We've picked up a couple over the years and I might say almost every trip. I usually get a beer and/or a coffee mug. I like to be reminded of my favorite vacation spot while I have a drink of my favorite beverage.

These two "suns" hang in our kitchen to brighten our day.

skitchensun.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-06-10

Some of these little guys somehow have eluded us over the years. I guess we've not been ready to break the bank for them.

smexico5.jpg

smexico.jpg

smexico4.jpg

smexico3.jpg

smexico2.jpg

Who's the next Mexican souvenir to grace our mantle? I hope it's one of the Mexican carvings.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll bet right after we have our Margarita's and Nacho's, we'll shop for a new Mexican souvenir. :woohoo:

we enjoy them too! We have purchased several of the hanging ones and every summer we hang them on our outside deck. We have several animals, as well as the suns. One year we bought the large hanging parrot, the one that sits on the hanging ring, and that guy hangs from the center of our gazebo. My family really enjoys having them out there and reminiscing about the great vacations we have had. Some Sundays our 2 DDs even coax good old dad to break out the blender and make some mexican drinks lol:thumbsup2 You got me thinking that maybe next trip (coming up in August) it might be time to purchase one of the small statues - running out of room on the deck.

we enjoy them too! We have purchased several of the hanging ones and every summer we hang them on our outside deck. We have several animals, as well as the suns. One year we bought the large hanging parrot, the one that sits on the hanging ring, and that guy hangs from the center of our gazebo. My family really enjoys having them out there and reminiscing about the great vacations we have had. Some Sundays our 2 DDs even coax good old dad to break out the blender and make some mexican drinks lol:thumbsup2 You got me thinking that maybe next trip (coming up in August) it might be time to purchase one of the small statues - running out of room on the deck.

Yes, we must have our reminiscing.

We don't do too many margarita's at home. Seems we only have them on vacation. Maybe that's one of the reasons why they're so special.
Enjoy yourself this August !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter