Pre-Trip Report(5) - Hidden Passion Attractions

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 5 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

We've made it to the week of the trip! :woohoo:

Picking up a few new clothes and getting suitcases ready. I'm thinking of taking Friday off work if at all possible. Friday is looking like a very busy day before we fly out early Saturday morning.

Today, I'd like to talk about my hidden passion attractions. These are the ones I would not admit I like in front of a bunch of macho men. These babies are a bit testosterone weak but I don't care. I like'm, I'm a 6' 2" dude and comfortable in my masculinity. :rotfl:

Here they are in no particular order:

1 - Carousel of Progress - DW loves this one and drags me in every year. I have to admit that the tune grows on me. It's classic Walt.

2 - Small World - I don't know who nailed all those little kids feet to the floor but they sure are cute and sing good. It's the song that keeps on giving and giving and giving. A must see every year.

3 - Art of Animation - I waited in a long line for this on my last 2 trips. I really enjoy drawing the Disney character and showing off my artistic ability. Strike that. I like pretending I have artistic ability. Co-workers can't believe I drew the Goofy that hangs in my office at work. I hope we draw a different character this year.

4 - Pictures with characters - I won't wait in a long line for Duffy but I do like to ham it up and get a few pictures with characters. Starting Saturday, all seriousness of the world is turned off and I'm getting as Goofy as possible.

5 - Figment - Imagination! Imagination! Come on, Sing it with me !!! :cheer2: :yay: You know the words.

6 - Muppets - The cool thing is that we have a newbie coming on the trip this year. She's experiencing these for the first time so we can't miss some of these that we've done a million times. :yay: Remember the first time you saw Muppets in Muppet Vision. Very cool, right?

7 - Peter Pan - My kids recently told my wife that they thought the Peter Pan ride was awesome when they were little. We still enjoy the FantasyLand rides. As long as we get there early and the lines are short. ;)

8 - Dumbo - I told my daughter(18) that we're riding Dumbo this year. I hope we fit and don't break the ride. I want to experience something in the new FantasyLand and we've never rode Dumbo. On a side note, DW and I were looking at satellite photos of the new FantasyLand project. It looks huge. Cool.

9 - Old time singers/dancers - My 20 DS made a comment last year that he doesn't want to sing and dance like the Disney entertainers. I love the ol'time flavor of MK. This takes me back to a simpler time. I enjoy the old time music, costumes and fun.

10 - Googleman's, Ziti Sisters and World Showcase Players - I hope I get to see a lot of these acts and even play a role. Slapstick and the cornier the better. Hey, my favorite comedy movie is "Dumb and Dumber" and I'm a huge fan of the Three Stooges. What do you expect?

Laugh at me if you want. I don't care. You can even post YouTube video's of me doing the Hoochie Coochie with the World Showcase Players. I hope I'm chosen as "That Guy" at Monster, Inc's Laugh Floor. At least I won't have a sour puss like most of the guys I saw last year. :dance3: Just go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter