Pre-Trip Report(4) - Out with the Old, In with the New

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 4 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Yesterday, I secured an extra day off on the front of our trip. I've got a lot to do before we fly off early Sat. AM.

Guess which set is new?

allbags.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-06-12

I pulled into the driveway after work yesterday and my cell phone was ringing. DW and DD were at TJ Maxx. They were excited because they found the Heys Mickey luggage and they texted me a picture.

I was like, "What's the U for?" :confused3 DS reminded me later, "Mickey MoUse, Dad".

Oh, yeah. <I'm a horrible speller> :lmao:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I always liked the hard cover luggage sets sold in the gift shops at WDW. DD and I had purchased a set like this online for DW this past Christmas. Problem was that the set we ordered was backordered. Backordered so bad that we ended up canceling the order this past March. The set we ordered/canceled goes for $380 and they picked this set up for $240.
Great deal. :yay:

Now we're going in style. Mickey Mouse style that is. :woohoo:

mickeybags.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-06-12

Very nice! Those should be easy to find on the baggage turnstile . . . for the DME staff, that is!:thumbsup2 Gotta' love TJ's!

We bought the medium and large personalized duffle bags with an embroidered Mickey from the Disney Store last year. We use them as carry-ons.

I don't have any pretty new luggage, but I did officially haul out the suitcases into their staging area in the living room. They're opened up and waiting to be filled:yay:.

Very nice! Those should be easy to find on the baggage turnstile . . . for the DME staff, that is!:thumbsup2 Gotta' love TJ's!

We bought the medium and large personalized duffle bags with an embroidered Mickey from the Disney Store last year. We use them as carry-ons.

Right, the next time you see a picture of these babies will be in our 2 bedroom BLT suite. :cool1: ME should know where they're headed.

I could use a new backpack. Hmmm...

I don't have any pretty new luggage, but I did officially haul out the suitcases into their staging area in the living room. They're opened up and waiting to be filled:yay:.

We've had the old ones in staging area outside airing out and also in the staging area as you can see from the picture.

Basically, the old ones smell. I think the cats pee'd on them. I won't miss them. The luggage, I mean. The cats will be mad to be locked up inside all week but they'll get over it. I think they pee on our stuff when we're away to let us know of their displeasure. Oh, well. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter