Pre-Trip Report(30) - Must do's

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 30 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Time for the 30 day dance !!! :cool1:

WDW is every evolving. We went last August after a 3 year lapse. I still have some must do's for this trip.

5. Try a new restaurant - Sanaa is the only new restaurant on our ADR. Looking forward to trying it out and maybe take a tour of AKL.

4. Toy Story Mania - I've only rode once. It will be first stop, first time we go to DHS.

3. Fantasmic - I hear that it's been redone a bit and it's been a while since I've attended this night time extravaganza.

2. Expanded Fantasyland - Curious to see the progress. The construction wall was up last August and you could see progress over the wall. I've never rode Dumbo and want to ride with my 18 DD. We will act like little kids and giggle the whole time. :thumbsup2

1. BWV - First time staying at BWV. Can't wait to "experience the life" in the Boardwalk area. I've stayed at Dolphin, Swan, Yacht Club and Beach Club. This stay will complete the circle.

Any other new things to check out ?

Sanaa is a must. Had lunch there last year with my wife. One of the best meals I've ever had at Disney.

Sanaa is a must. Had lunch there last year with my wife. One of the best meals I've ever had at Disney.

We have to cut AK short to make a 2pm ADR. I wasn't excited about Sanaa at first but I've reviewed the menu and your review makes me feel better. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!