Pre-Trip Report(26) - Happy Anniversary !

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 26 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Today's our 23rd Wedding Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart !!!:love:

Wish we were in WDW today. As it is, no big plans today. Saving $$$'s for our trip. It's so much fun celebrating in WDW. It will be Father's day our first weekend. I've had the fun of celebrating my birthday there several times. I enjoy getting the pins and attention. It's fun.

Our first relaxing evening on our last August trip. It was fun to take the monorail over from BLT to Poly and relax first night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If we were in WDW today, this would be my idea of a romantic day.

Early evening, we'll abandon our crew and walk over to International Gateway entrance at EPCOT from our room at BWV. It's time for our time. We would first catch a music set from both the English band and Off Kilter. I'd like to have a nice dinner at Le Cellier. We've not eaten there in a long time. After dinner, we'll hold hands on our way to Mexico for a Margarita. We'll have a nice relaxing stroll through World Showcase taking our time. A dessert would be nice in Norway or maybe over in France. I hope we see some good street performers and have a laugh or two. Over in France, we'll try a Grey Goose slushy. Feeling really good and relaxed, we'll enjoy the walk back to BWV. Hopefully, the kids are all asleep. ;)

What will you celebrate on your next trip?

Our older DD and her wonderful fiancee and getting married August 18th. They are headed to Jamaica for their honeymoon, while DH and I get to mind our only grandchild for the week. So where are we taking him? To WDW of course!! (He's 4) At the end of their Jamaican time, DD and new DH will be flying to WDW to meet up with us and spend a little family time there with their son. Just a perfect way to start a family life together:love: The only issue will be how to NOT take DGS into MK, because that's where the newlyweds want to spend their time with him. We are staying at BWV and we have them booked at the VWL. So much to look forward to, and so much to be grateful for after losing both of my in-laws this past years, 10 months apart. Miss you mom and dad, wish you were here to see it all.

Our older DD and her wonderful fiancee and getting married August 18th. They are headed to Jamaica for their honeymoon, while DH and I get to mind our only grandchild for the week. So where are we taking him? To WDW of course!! (He's 4) At the end of their Jamaican time, DD and new DH will be flying to WDW to meet up with us and spend a little family time there with their son. Just a perfect way to start a family life together:love: The only issue will be how to NOT take DGS into MK, because that's where the newlyweds want to spend their time with him. We are staying at BWV and we have them booked at the VWL. So much to look forward to, and so much to be grateful for after losing both of my in-laws this past years, 10 months apart. Miss you mom and dad, wish you were here to see it all.

So awesome. Sounds like an awesome time.

DW and I went to Jamaica on our honeymoon 23 years ago. We stayed at the Sandals resort in Montego Bay. Wonder if it's still there and how it may have changed? Great memories and I know you'll have great memories of this coming trip.
Sorry for your loss. We have to cherish these family times.

your title got me interested. We were at WDW last July with our children and grandchildren celebrating an anniversary too and had a great time.

Happy Anniversary :cheer2:party:

Can't wait to hear more.:thumbsup2

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love your idea of alone time at WDW.....it can be a very romantic place!!

Enjoy, Enjoy! We just got back from celebrating our 30th anniversaryat VB & WDW. What a wonderful & relaxing time. Its nice to go leisurely through"the World" & not rush things. Enjoy your couple time!! & Congrats!
Debbie

Enjoy, Enjoy! We just got back from celebrating our 30th anniversaryat VB & WDW. What a wonderful & relaxing time. Its nice to go leisurely through"the World" & not rush things. Enjoy your couple time!! & Congrats!
Debbie

With the kids growing up and moving out :-)duck:) , I hope we do get some leisure time.
Congratulations on your 30th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!