Pre-Trip Report(20) - Guess Who's Going On Vacation With Me??

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 20 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Well, I'll be on vacation and technically, they'll be working. Mitt Romney and President Obama are speaking at a Latino Leadership Conference on June 21 and 22nd. :scared1:

My only saving grace is that fortunately we have our BLT stay June 16-18. We move to BWV for second part of trip and can avoid MK. I'm hoping we can get all our MK joy in before any crowd/security madness begins. DW expects they'll shut down the Resort monorail that rides through the CR.

On our second trip to the World, we sat next to a former US President. No joke. We were waiting for the Lion King show to start at AK and just before the show started, we noticed some secret service guys come in. The two rows below us were reserved and we were in the fourth row. I first noticed Rosalind Carter, Amy Carter and her husband. Immediately following them, along came Jimmy Carter and a large family entourage. Kind of cool.

What do you think this June's VIP entourage may do for MK area ?
Have you ever experienced someone famous while visiting WDW?

Oh, this has me worried:scared:...

We have our final family dinner planned at Chef Mickey's on June 22nd! The current plan is to hit the MK after dinner for evening EMH to close out our trip since we return home on the 23rd.

How were the crowds the last time Obama spoke? Didn't he speak in front of the castle in the MK? Will the fact that he will not be at the park, but rather at a resort, increase the park crowds?

Ugh...I wouldn't worry so much about this being disruptive if it were at the beginning or in the middle of the trip, but since it is going to be our LAST DAY, I'm nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!