Pre-Trip Report(2) - Electronics

DVC_Dreamer

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
Pre-Trip Report - 2 days to go before our split stay at BLT and BWV in a two bedroom suite.

Time to get the electronics prepared.

I have a fair amount of Geek blood running through my veins. I'm always in between capturing the trip on video and photo and just enjoying the trip without the hassle of a camera ready to go. In the end, I'm glad I do take a lot of video and photos.

Video Camera - Last year, we bought a video camera. It's a Sony HandyCam with an 80 gb hard drive. I just checked the hard drive and it's half full. I'm not really crazy about the resolution this video camera captures. The pictures are a bit grainy in my opinion. It is what it is. We watched some of last year's trip this past week. It was fun to watch.

My three YouTube Videos from last year:
Electric Water Pageant

TOTWL at BLT

Tiki Room ReOpening

iPad2 64 GB- DW surprised me with this gift when the iPad2 was announced. We waited in line on the first day it was available. I must say I was not too excited about the prospect of getting one at first. After all, I already had an Android smartphone and what could this device do that the phone could not do? I was wrong. I love this device. I use it all the time for reading, internet on the toilet :lmao:, email and etc... I even kept the baseball stats last season on it. For vacation, it's great to copy off my pictures at the end of the day and easier than bringing a laptop.

iPhone - Seems like everyone has this one. I'll try some of the park wait time apps. I see there's a camera app for panoramic shots. I used that a lot on my point/shoot camera last year and I liked it. Not sure if I'll use camera on iPhone since I have a my point/shoot camera and it's better quality shots.

Camera - Sony Cybershot - It gets the job done and it's easy. Someday I may get a DSLR. I love some of the pictures posted using a great camera. I've yet to spend the money or get into the high end cameras. I did like the panoramic feature of my Cybershot. I need to check battery and disk space.

Sample Panoramic Shot

imageojw.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2011-08-22

Headphones - I love music and have a couple living headphones. I say "living" because my cats like to chew the cords when they can find them. My most favorite pair are the Bose IE2 in ear headphones. I got these as a birthday gift last year and I love them. They sound awesome and fit softly/perfectly in my ear. They don't plug your ears like some in ear headphones. The design is just right so they fit nicely in ears. I just picked up the new "Rush" release off Amazon. Wow! These old guys Rock !!!

I'll be sending some Twitter Tweets if you'd like some quick trip reports. My Twitter handle is DVCDreamer. If I get a bunch of followers, I'll be more encourage to tweet some live pictures.

Enough hanging around, let's get this party started already !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BLT - Be Here Soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter