Pre 1/19 resale and booking issue for Rivera???

teachertink

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had trouble with booking Riviera resort with their resale points? For sales prior to 1/19/19? I just ran into the issue today. I am unable to select Riviera resort with my resale points. With my direct contract I am. I called member services and the agent didn't seem to know what to do about it.

We don't have any issues with resale points on booking Riviera. These are with resale points prior to January 19th.

I called Disney. The first person I spoke with in Member Services told me my contract would be restricted since I didn't close by 1/19. I then called Quality Assurance. They looked into it and called me back. They are going to fix it. It may take a week they said. I am so relieved as the restrictions were the only reason we rushed to buy this year.

I called Disney. The first person I spoke with in Member Services told me my contract would be restricted since I didn't close by 1/19. I then called Quality Assurance. They looked into it and called me back. They are going to fix it. It may take a week they said. I am so relieved as the restrictions were the only reason we rushed to buy this year.
Glad you got thru to someone who understood the problem and can work to get it fixed. I’ve had no problem booking Riviera with my pre-1/19 resale points. I just modified my reservation today to add a day without complication.

I cannot even get Riviera to show me any availability when searching. I have had for long time a direct contract with 210 points and last week when my resale contract starting showing up on my member site, whenever I search its says no rooms available at Riviera and does not give me option to waitlist even. I make sure I select my direct contract and have searched multiple dates from January to June with no availability at Riviera.

It
I cannot even get Riviera to show me any availability when searching. I have had for long time a direct contract with 210 points and last week when my resale contract starting showing up on my member site, whenever I search its says no rooms available at Riviera and does not give me option to waitlist even. I make sure I select my direct contract and have searched multiple dates from January to June with no availability at Riviera.

It’s wide open after mid February, what are you seeing exactly?

It

It’s wide open after mid February, what are you seeing exactly?
I'm seeing NO ROOMS AVAILABLE for all dates I select from Feb 2020 to June 2020 and no ability to even waitlist for rooms as you see for other resorts when no rooms available.

I'm seeing NO ROOMS AVAILABLE for all dates I select from Feb 2020 to June 2020 and no ability to even waitlist for rooms as you see for other resorts when no rooms available.

Definitely a glitch then, have you talked to MS? I only have resale points (though they are several years old so well before the cutoff)

I have a direct contract and a resale contract. I too had the same issue you describe. You may want to give them a call. They have fixed my issue now.

My post 1/19 resale contract can't see Riviera too, but that is as expected. My pre 1/19 contract however have no problem.

My post 1/19 contract is a different membership than my pre /1/19.

Those of you that have pre and post 1/19 contracts for the same membership should be able to select Riviera when searching for availability but are you able to select post 1/19 contracts when you need to choose where the points are coming from?

My post 1/19 resale contract can't see Riviera too, but that is as expected. My pre 1/19 contract however have no problem.

My post 1/19 contract is a different membership than my pre /1/19.

Those of you that have pre and post 1/19 contracts for the same membership should be able to select Riviera when searching for availability but are you able to select post 1/19 contracts when you need to choose where the points are coming from?
I have a post 1/19 contract under the same membership number as other pre 1/19 resale contracts. When I booked Riviera, the post 1/19 contract was not visible when I reached the page for choosing a contract to use for the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!