Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Nice to read of the good new items here and also continuing prayers for all who need them.

My husband has been the recipient of your prayers for a few years and we would like to extend ours to all who are in need. They truly work!!:)

Caroline - nice to hear. You know Roger is always in our prayers here.

Ill keep all of these people in my prayers and also heres some *~PiXiE dUsT~*

Prayers for everyone who needs them and pixie dust for all who are feeling the distress of someone they love that are suffering.

From me & my family for this thread and all the prayers for my cousin/Godson, Patrick! He's off the ventilator! The Power of Prayer is a wonderful, loving, Blessed thing to receive! Thank you Kermit and everyone for your prayers!

Kim

Wow Kermit - what a wonderul job you've done here.

Thank you.

And I will keep those who need prayers in my prayers.

Thank you for the prayers and pixie dust for my sister, Jackie. The cardiac dr is sending her for cardiac rehab and changing her meds and told her not to go back to work for a while. She is doing much better.
Now I need some of that magic for my husband who hasn't been feeling well for the last few weeks. I finally got him to agree to see a dr and I've had him there twice. We had to go back yesterday because he still isn't getting better after the first round of meds they put him on. They are running some enzyme test and trying to eliminate a few things including the West Niles Virus that the dr says they don't know very much about. It's not like him to be sick, much less agree to go to the dr.

Kermit, Our family has been praying for my daughter Dawn since she became diabetic when she was 13. However time has begun to have taken a toll. She is so young and beautiful (29) and always so outgoing and chipper. However a ulcer formed on the bottom of her foot and it will not heal as the foot Dr. would like to see. We have tried everything so have they. I and my family belive in the power of prayer and will continue to do so and we also belive in where 2 or more pray in his name it will be done. Thank-You
Chatty

Kermit...you are doing a great job! I rarely post to this but read every update and pray for all...

Valeri's son Gabriel is doing well and is home. Valeri will start radiation sometime this month. She sees the radiation doc this Friday. Pray that an interpreter will be available for the appointment as both she and her husband are deaf. Our firiend , who is an interpreter will not be in town for the appointment. It is up to the doctor's office to get the interpreter but that doesn't mean they will do it.

I cannot believe that I just found this thread.

Please know I will be checking it often. I will be adding my prayers.

Chessie

My prayers to everyone today. Let's stick together as a nation. Give your loved ones extra hugs and kisses today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter