Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

Thanks Kermit for the list. I print it out every morning and put it on my desk by my computer so that I can say a prayer for these people and their families during the day.

Thank you Kermit for the prayer list. It is good to see God's hands at work on the internet and on this site. all will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Kermit:

I didnt know how to add this to list, but there is a Prayers/PD for my friends Angel and Linda. Iput it on a separate thread.

Angel has back cancer, he is 28 years old with a wife and two small kids. He is starting chemo immediately for nine months. We've known them for ten years. They go to our church, and we even helped them (well God did it really, we just invited them) become Christians.

Thank you Kermit for adding my gram- My prayers for all on this list, such a wonderful idea, thanks for you dedication Kermit:)

This was nice of you to put all the requests on one page - thank you.
My prayers will include all on this list.

All on this list will be in my prayers and thoughts. Seeing this list makes me count my blessings and really puts things in the proper perspective.

My daily prayer to all of those in need!

Continuing my thoughts and prayers to those in need. Thanks, Kermit, for keeping us updated.

My continued prayers to all in need of them

I spoke to one of my friends yesterday who had a mamogram done the day before. The doctors found a lump, and she is on pins & needles waiting for the results. Val's mother died of breast cancer, so she needs all the prayers she can get. Thanks to everyone! GB!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts for my son. He has had his operation and is recovering well at home.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!