Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

I hope he feels better soon and isn't in any pain. Seems like he was just tossed aside, like he doesn't matter because he isn't walking and talking. I am glad his mom has been fighting for him and now he is being taken seriously and taken care of. God bless Dom and all of you!

Teresa, You all must be so drained from all these trips to emergency! Prayers that the vomitting will stop. My oldest DS suffers with kidney stones from time to time so I know how painful they are. Thanks for the update. I was thinking about ya’ll. :hug:

TC :cool1:

Thank you so much for the update Teresa! I am just sick for you all; it makes me want to cry. I really appreciate when you post because it helps me to know what to pray for in regards to Dom. Your posts also help remind me how thankful I am for good health in my own children. I do hope you all have a good support system. Please let us know what happens over the next few weeks!:hug:

So tough, Teresa, reading all that Dom has been going through recently, in addition to all that has been going on for so long. Prayers for Dom, as well as Patty. You all also. :hug:'s Thank you for the update.

Best wishes to all.

DD had a kidney stone a couple of years ago and it was so terrible!! Hope that pain is gone for Dom soon

Teresa hope that the new treatment will work for Dom. Dom and all of you are in my prayers.

I mostly lurk here and follow along. I hope Dom gets relief. It is so horrible to think of him in all that pain and unable to tell anyone. ((hugs)) to all of the family and friends, I know this is so hard on all of you.

Bellebud, I love how you said that and echo, a million of hugs indeed to you Teresa, Dom, and all in your family.

I don't post much anymore on these forums. I do have this thread on alert :)

Praise God, Dom is doing better! I am so sorry, so very sorry he has had to endure to very much. I truly pray he knows (I absolutely believe he does)! that Jesus has never left him for a second. Nor has He left YOU, dear Teresa and He never will.

I also want to extend a quick God Bless and thank you, meaning all of you, supporters of this thread. It touches me so deeply how we have come together through God for Dom and family and in so doing have become closer ourselves. Thanks for caring! :)

Hi Theresa, I don't post on here but I read all your posts and keep your family in my prayers. Thank you for your updates. You've educated many people about many things.
As a survivor of a traumatic brain injury, I'm thankful for what came back and I don't stress about what has never returned.
I live my new life as well as I can, with an open mind, looking for joy large and small. I live open to joy and joy is there. I project a glow around me, giving and receiving joy wherever I go.
Hugs to you Theresa!!!!

May God bless all of you with renewed courage and strength. You are a very very special aunt and sounds like you are blessed with an amazing support system. Dom is blessed to have all of your love and support:grouphug: each and every day!Prayers for Dom's full recovery!:rose:

No idea how I missed this update. So good to see him laugh. I can't even imagine the pain he must have been in. I will continue to pray for him. He comes to my mind randomly some days, so I always remember to say a prayer for him and your family. :hug:

Hi Theresa, I don't post on here but I read all your posts and keep your family in my prayers. Thank you for your updates. You've educated many people about many things.
As a survivor of a traumatic brain injury, I'm thankful for what came back and I don't stress about what has never returned.
I live my new life as well as I can, with an open mind, looking for joy large and small. I live open to joy and joy is there. I project a glow around me, giving and receiving joy wherever I go.
Hugs to you Theresa!!!!
What a warm, comforting post, 2disneywego. Thank you, God bless you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter