Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Happy New Years! He looks great considering what his brain is putting him thru. There is a reason why there is a 3% rate of hope vs 0. It can happen.

Happy New Year to you, Teresa, Dom and to all the rest of your family. I don't post much but I always read your updates. :hug:

Happy New Year, Kitty! Thank you for your hugs & thoughts!

Wonderful photos, Teresa. Thank you for the update on Dom. Still hoping for a miracle. Glad you guys had a great trip; you were overdue for some happiness.

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed the photos! The little guys keep us smiling, thankfully.

Happy New Years! He looks great considering what his brain is putting him thru. There is a reason why there is a 3% rate of hope vs 0. It can happen.

Happy New Year! You're right, we should never give up hope. Thank you for reminding me of that.

What a beautiful family!!! Happy New Year, my thoughts are with you all.

Thank you, gillep! Happy New Year to you too, and thank you so much for thinking of us.

We still love ya Dom! And everyone else too!

Aww, you're so sweet! Although we don't know if anything we say to Dom gets through to him, I'm definitely going to read him everyone's well wishes!

I love that you are going to read our wishes to Dom, thank you for doing that, Teresa! Whether his reaction to them is apparent or not, I sincerely believe that in some way, thanks to Christ, Dom will know. He will know your presence. God Bless You and remember to keep me informed should you ever come out here :)

:hug:I am so glad to hear that you are all still very active with caring for Dom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You have a beautiful family!

Lost track of this due to a lot of life issues with my DH. Prayers continue for you and your family that Dom can be in the 3%.

Love the matching shirts from your trip. I was in WDW with 20 people, all but 6 were family, and not one of them wanted matching shirts. The closest I came to it was 1/2 of us wore Star Wars shirts on our Hollywood Studios day.

I love that you are going to read our wishes to Dom, thank you for doing that, Teresa! Whether his reaction to them is apparent or not, I sincerely believe that in some way, thanks to Christ, Dom will know. He will know your presence. God Bless You and remember to keep me informed should you ever come out here :)

Will do, Mona! Would love to come out your way in the not too distant future, and you'll be the first to know!

:hug:I am so glad to hear that you are all still very active with caring for Dom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You have a beautiful family!

Thank you so much! So sweet of you to say.

Yes, you do have a beautiful family. :)

:hug:

Lost track of this due to a lot of life issues with my DH. Prayers continue for you and your family that Dom can be in the 3%.

Love the matching shirts from your trip. I was in WDW with 20 people, all but 6 were family, and not one of them wanted matching shirts. The closest I came to it was 1/2 of us wore Star Wars shirts on our Hollywood Studios day.

I'm sorry, tazdev, for whatever it is you're going through. Thank you so much for your prayers. I'll keep you in mine, as well. As far as the matching shirts go, there were a few stipulations from a couple family members, no white, no red, no green, so that left black & gray, so we went with the black. I think they came out cute though.

Poor Dom--he has been through so much. Sending many prayers to him and his Mother, and all of you in his family. He is lucky that his Mother has learned she has to take a hard and fast stand sometimes to get her son the best care. I hope they figure this out this latest setback, get him stabilized, and back to where he was before all this occurred. Thank you for the update to let us know how he is doing, I have been wondering. God Bless all of you.

Oh no, I can't even imagine. My heart breaks for him and I pray he is not suffering/is in pain. I will keep Dom, his mom and all his loved ones in my prayers. Thank you for the update.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! That poor young man!
I've had several kidney stone attacks...and I can tell you this...labor having my daughter was easier!!
I vomited A LOT from the pain! It was so terrible.
(I also needed a stent for one of my larger stones.)

And to be unable to tell someone what was happening? How awful! Prayers heading his way!

I'm so sorry Dom has been in pain lately. I've had a kidney stone once and hope to never have one again. I'm glad the last ER doc made sure Dom's situation was treated appropriately this time. Shame on the others.

I am so sorry to hear of Dom's recent challenges and pain, I will definitely be thinking of him and your family.

I'm so sorry. How awful for him. Praying that he gets the pain managed and the other issues and stones are taken care of. Extra prayers for his mom.

Teresa I appreciate your up dates on Dom

He and the family have been in my prayers since you first shared it to us

My prayers have not stopped and will continue

Many :grouphug: To you for all you do for Dom’s family and your Dis family here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts