Potty Trained 2 year old go to kids club?

allysetraskos

Allyse Grant
I know the website says kids 3 and older and they have to be fully potty trained no pull ups... but would they allow a 2 1/2 year old who is fully potty trained? Anyone send an "almost" 3 year old there with success?

I know the website says kids 3 and older and they have to be fully potty trained no pull ups... but would they allow a 2 1/2 year old who is fully potty trained? Anyone send an "almost" 3 year old there with success?
I am guessing will not be allowed by a state regulation not a Disney rule. having worked in daycare for 25 years the amount of kids allowed with a 2 year is different than 3 and over. that was true even if child was turning 3 the next day you still had to count that child as 2 until day he turned 3 and potty training did not count. my guess the clubs come under daycare rules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!