Pottermore

Got my OK to enter and...

DOH! ROFL

Welcome to the club, Aengus. I got my e-mail on Tuesday, couldn't get in at all. Got in early yesterday morning, and then got kicked out.

Looks like they need a lot more servers before they make it live to the public if they can't handle the demand of 1 million people.

I did manage to get in for a few minutes. It was really nice, but it seems to be more like an interactive book, not really a game. Not sure yet really ROFL. But yeah, they need more servers for sure

I've been on for about a week now and done everything you can do. Read all the exclusives, mixed potions, collected everything you can. Dueling is still down (as it's been since almost the start) so I haven't been able to try that. A beautiful site but kind of disappointing.

Glad to hear it's opening to the general public soon. Just now heard about it, so I missed out on beta. Definitely something I'd like to check out.

Oh crappola. This is the first I've heard of Pottermore.

Please give us an update when any of you finally get into the game... and also let us "lame-oh's who missed beta" know when we are able to register for the game...

If you go to Hypable.com there is a copy of an open letter that they are sending to the new CEO with our recommendations. They are asking for others to add their comments on what they think needs to be "fixed".

I have a really hard time with Potions! They take too long! They really need to make a lot of improvements and have more servers to deal with the heavy traffic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter