Potential speaking event at Bryant University and Stonehill College

Dlev25

Earning My Ears
A friend and I are in the process of designing a speaking event with the goal of increasing awareness for the community of individuals with disabilities. At the event, individuals with disabilities will tell their story, or perhaps show us a talent (sing, dance, magic, ext). A large portion of revenue from ticket sales will go towards research into disabilities (not sure which ones yet), and the left over money will go toward planing future events. I have been touched by disabilities, as my girl friend, her mom, uncle, and grandfather all have muscular dystrophy, and I myself have a stutter. Let me know if you have interest in speaking at the event or in attending the event as a member of the audience. This is sure to be a powerful event. Bryant University is located in Smithfield, RI, and Stonehill College is located in North Easton,Ma. Looking forward to your responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!