Potential PS arangements - sound OK?

libba

Mouseketeer
Three days at the world:

Staying at CR in tower. Will arrive one day early and stay at Hampton Inn.

Thinking of doing Whispering Canyon the night we are at the Hampton Inn.
Check into CR on Monday -
Crystal Palace for lunch then California Grill for dinner.

Tues:
MGM in am to take dd to Playhouse disney live.
Lunch ? at MGM
EPCOT in afternoon and either LeCellier or Biergarten for supper

Wednesday
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
? lunch and then counter service for dinner. Suggestions have been LTT , Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays.

SUggestions anyone? I am a newbie and this is my first trip - DH, DD (4) and my mom and dad who are in their 60-70s.

A couple of ideas.... At MGM you may want to consider the Sci-fi dine in for lunch. It is a little pricey as compared to counter service and the food is more than a little bit comparable to counter service, but it has a great atmosphere and is a unique experience.

As far as counter service at the magic kingdom, we ate at Cosmic Rays earlier this month and liked the fact that you could get soups and salads as well as the traditional burger menu. It is also large enough that you can usually get a table even when the crowds are thick.

We have done lunch twice at LeCellier and have had great experiences. I personally like the setting and feel. It litterally has been 20 years since I ate at the biergarten, so I can't really comment on it... Hope this helps...steve c

I can't help. I won't to say welcome to the boards.

I would suggest 50's Prime Time for your meal at MGM. It is a favorite of our family....comfort food.
When we are at Magic Kingdom, we like to eat at Casey's. Their hot dogs are the best but your parents may not want that to eat. My second choice would be Cosmic Ray's for counter service. I hope this helps! :wave2:

Jan :sunny:

Given your demographic, I would also suggest '50s Prime Time Cafe for the MGM day, and LTT for the MK day. Both places offer good quality, home-cooked style food. Also, CRT is a good place for lunch as well. It is not a character meal, but then how often do you get to eat in a castle?

I would suggest the Sci-Fi for lunch at mgm, how often do you get to have your meal in a car!!! I would go to prime time only if all in your group are up for the anticks (sp?)....I know my daughter was not into this restaurant, she just wanted to eat!!!
You will love Le Cellier for dinner at Epcot, great choice! So I take it you will be at Magic Kingdom on Wednesday for lunch, how about the Plaza restaurant, they have great sandwiches and desserts!!

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter