PotC- when did Davy Jones hologram leave?

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
A useless question, to be sure, but when did Pirates take out the introduction by Davy Jones? Rode it this morning, and the Davy Jones projection against the misting waterfall/dry ice near the start of the ride was gone. Was there in June. Just wondering....

We rode it twice (on different days) when we were there the last week of November one time he was there and the next time he wasn't. It was the same thing on my last trip too. We love the ride so we went a couple of times and he was there one time and not the other. So my guess is sometimes he works sometimes he doesn't. I guess if he isn't working mention it to the CM's because it is likely an easy fix if they know about it.

Must not have been working, we rode it the week before last and it was there.

Same. We rode it 2 weeks ago and it was working then.

He was just there in November! As a matter of fact, several times ! Oh Davy, come back!

I noticed the mermaids are gone but the Davy hologram was working Thanksgiving week.

As others have suggested, I suspect that it is / was just having technical issues, and will be back shortly.

Also curious about this--i saw it every ride on previous trips and then on my trip in September didn't see it at all. Glad it's still been showing up for some people--hoping I get to see it again on my next trip. It's a cool effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter