Pot Luck Lunch on Jan 5

Mike, we just wrapped our lunch. There were 10 folks and the food was plentiful and delicious. Your name came up as our auspicious organizer and we thank you for kicking off this event - we wished you were there.

Bama Ed
Ed, I hope you took some pictures!

Ed, I hope you took some pictures!

Nope not a one. Not even one of the rock stars. Mallory loved it lots of attention, thanks Boomer1 and Christina. Yeti had a grand time barking. It was the first day the dogs were outside for any length of time.

Bert and i are back to work and the dogs had enough excitement they are napping. I need a nap.

Thanks for all the good times and good food. Sorry we missed you Mike.

Nope not a one. Not even one of the rock stars. Mallory loved it lots of attention, thanks Boomer1 and Christina. Yeti had a grand time barking. It was the first day the dogs were outside for any length of time.

Bert and i are back to work and the dogs had enough excitement they are napping. I need a nap.

Thanks for all the good times and good food. Sorry we missed you Mike.
If Bert is back to work I hope that means he feels a lot better! Phooey on no pictures! I wanted to see the group.

We typically eat like kings at our Dismeets. The ones we've attended at FW as well as GSP have always been plenty for all and really good.

Hate we couldn't attend this one.

Was there grilled asparagus? It has turned into one of our favorites.

We typically eat like kings at our Dismeets. The ones we've attended at FW as well as GSP have always been plenty for all and really good.

Hate we couldn't attend this one.

Was there grilled asparagus? It has turned into one of our favorites.

Yes there was. It is one of Bert's specialties and i like it. He even grilled up some steak. Ed brought some chili. Mike/Ed brought deviled eggs and sandwiches. Paula brought dessert. Krista brought fixings and dessert. Had a lot of delicious food. The traveling Fire Pit even made an appearance. It created a bit of smoke but i was enjoying the extra warmth.

So thankful we could be there. Thanks Kris and Bert for hosting. Thanks to Mike for getting the ball rolling. Tom and I are now digesting the great food ( napping). For those who couldn’t be there you were missed.
I guess we always forget to take pictures as the conversation and excitement of putting a face to the name takes all your attention. How often do you get together with a group of people who love both Fort Wilderness and Walt Disney World?
Let’s hope this turns into an annual event.

Enjoyed meeting everyone and putting names and face together with a guest appearance by the traveling fire pit. Thanks FtwMike for arranging the day and nothing but good things were said in your absence. Thanks Kris and Bert for hosting.

If Bert is back to work I hope that means he feels a lot better! Phooey on no pictures! I wanted to see the group.
Dear Mrs Bert's Mom I am sure that your son Is good hands. Kris will do what needs to be done to get him on the racecourse on Sunday.
Sorry no pictures but some of the regular posters here are trying to keep a low profile on line for a variety of reasons. Some like me are in Witless Protection. Others are avoiding facial recognition software employed by a variety of agencies. However I can recommend taking a trip to you local Post Office where you have may have an excellent chance of seeing some of the regulars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter