Pot Luck Lunch on Jan 5

Wish we were there this Jan. We will be going mid Nov to mid Dec, so hope to have a meet & greet for lunch then.

2) As of today (1/2/2018), we have to wear long pants and a jacket.
3) Could put a damper on our Jan-5 Fort-meet-and-greet.

Long pants and a jacket. You are now dressed to run the 10K with Kris and I Friday morning. I just got all my warm stuff so it will not take that long to thaw out. :rotfl2:

@SunDial if you drive to the 10k on friday how will you go? i am considering it because of the cold. am thinking right out of the fort and head by MK to get to world drive and then take the right to Epcot. Is that the best way to go? i think it is but curious what you think. you can also head left out of the fort and then go to overpass but i think that will be closed because of the races.

Update to post #31 with details.

Location is site 417 (garneska) starting at 1pm. drop off 30 min before.

See everyone there.

Ed

We will be ready and so will the rock stars. Yeti will keep to the back and away and Mallory will be out looking for pets!

We don’t have a lot of extra chairs. That is a heads up. We have 2 and ed has 1, plus the picnic table.

Me too. Have the chili starting to simmer tin the crockpot now should be perfect for tomorrow.

I have 3 tables of various sizes i can bring, Kris. Ed

Ilovedisneymm While I am making chili our repairs are barely underway Making it to eat here wishing I was there considering the weather ( 23 f / winds 30mph wind chill 5-0 f near white out conditions )

FtW Mike, i know you will be with us in spirit tomorrow. Bama Ed

Have a great get together tomorrow. Think of me back in the deep freeze being stuck in meetings from 0800-1500.

j

Just about 2:30 and things should be in full swing Hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying the fellowship of the event. We have our plans for next pretty much in place 20 Dec x 20 Jan so maybe we can do it again next year and Lucille and I can Make it.
Bama Ed thanks for all you did to help make this come off
Kris a nd Bert thanks for taking over hosting duties Hope that
the ROCK STARS didn't get too spoiled with all the extra attention
For those interested
The Chile is perfect Just what we need in real feel -9 F weather

Mike, we just wrapped our lunch. There were 10 folks and the food was plentiful and delicious. Your name came up as our auspicious organizer and we thank you for kicking off this event - we wished you were there.

Bama Ed

Ed Thank you for the kind words Knew there had to be a reason for my ears burning and nose itching. Biggest hope is that Bert felt good enough to join in.
Kris and Bert again can't thank you enough for taking on hosting duties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter