Posting Pictures

DisneyDaysLV

Earning My Ears
Rookie question: How do you post pictures? My posting rules say I may not. Is this something you earn? Thanks.

As an anti-spam measure, new users may not post links (which would include pictures as they are links).

After you have a few more postings, you will no longer be a new user and can then post your pictures.

Just try again later and you'll be OK.

I'm not able to post pictures either, or I don't know what I'm doing (which is probally the case) But its says I'm not able to post attachments

Nobody can post attachments on the DIS. An attachment is like what you would do in an email. What you need to do is upload a picture from your PC to a host site on the Net. Take a look at www.photobucket.com. Very easy to use. Once you get a picture uploaded there, just go to the picture and copy the complete line of code on the IMG line, you'll see and understand that when you are there. Then past that here in a post. If you get stuck, just ask here.

Sorry about this post. I kept looking and have found the answer.

i have the same problem; how many post you need to post pics ?

I'm curious about that, too. So far I'm getting an error message that says

1. Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.

when I try to link to my pics on photobucket. Could you tell me how many posts I need to make before linking to pics is allowed?

Thanks!

testing- I haven't posted pics in a long time
20A_0006.jpg

Just testing guys... hope that's okay!

(Never mind... it didn't work!)

Hope this brings up a picture :confused3

This did:

n898970250_3320133_4786.jpg

I edited your post to put the correct code for the picture.

Go to edit your post & you will see the right code for your picture.

Instead of using the url for that page, right click on the picture itself and choose properties. The properties will show the url for the picture & you select the whole name, copy and then you can use it.

I am hoping somebody could please help. Everytime I try to post a picture, it comes out very small. Photobucket will not let me resize. Is there something I am doing wrong?

beachgrad001.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0396_zpsugarmi3y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry this is a test. I am trying to learn to post pictures I will delete

IMG_0396_zpsugarmi3y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry this is a test. I am trying to learn to post pictures I will delete
To post photos, you can drag & drop them directly from your computer files into the window where you write your post. Or copy & paste. One thing, though, the photo must be smaller than 1MB to do so.

Or you can use a photo hosting site and copy and paste the IMG code into your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter