Postcards after a trip-can't use!!

Jubaby

Mouseketeer
I received a postcard from Disney yesterday with prices good thru August. We just went in March are not planning to go back this year.

I've only received two postcards ever, and both times it happened right after we got back from Disney. What luck!! When we want to go we never get one.

Isn't that always the way?!? We only got a postcard once and couldn't use it. Now we're in the planning stages for some weekend trips this summer and would jump at the chance for a quickie trip before our big one in December! Maybe I'll try sending a psychic vibe to the "postcard powers that be" :p

We finally got our first post card too. It is the AKL/DVC one going around. We just went in Feb. and already booked a trip to California for next Feb. so can't afford to go. But it was fun to finally get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter