Post your WDW Annual Pass Refund Here (Data Only)

Cliz155

Earning My Ears
I was looking at other threads and noticed that it was hard to track the refunds people were getting for APs. It would be nice to have a central place to share refund information.

Type of annual pass:
Original pass expiration date:
Extended expiration date:
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund):
Refund received: $

Let me know if I'm missing anything. :-) I just wanted to set up a central place to track this data, similar to the thread about resort changes. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a gold AP, monthly payment plan that expires Aug 3rd. I have tried countless times calling and cannot get through. I emailed 3 times requesting that they do not charge me this last month but to cancel my pass. I get a generic email stating they will get back to me. They dont. I guess I will just eat that payment.

Type of annual pass: The out of state one that did NOT include Water Parks. Paid in full at purchase for RENEWAL.
Original pass expiration date: June 12th, 2020
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): Partial as requested a few months ago.
Refund received: $196 and change.

ETA: I paid the renewal price and thought that was important in determining what my refund should be.

Last edited:
Type of annual pass: 2 Non Fl resident Platinum w/o water parks paid in full upon purchase
Original pass expiration date: April 30, 2020
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): requested cash refund for balance of pass days
Refund received: $101.32 X 2 just the other day on CC

DVC discounted platinum passes no water parks expired April 16? April 13? Somewhere close to that. Got about $43 back for each. Had called to request partial refund a few months ago.

Type of annual pass: Platinum pass $953 ($894 original price plus NJ tax)
Original pass expiration date: May 24, 2020
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): pass expired within park closure dates
Refund received: $ $181 on original cc

Last edited:
Type of Pass: Florida Silver Pass
Expiration Date: 12/4/20
Requested full refund from March when closed.
Refund: 128.50

(Not happy- it's only a day refund, and I would have just as soon used it if I knew it wouldn't be more)

I was looking at other threads and noticed that it was hard to track the refunds people were getting for APs. It would be nice to have a central place to share refund information.

Type of annual pass:

Let me know if I'm missing anything. :-) I just wanted to set up a central place to track this data, similar to the thread about resort changes. Thanks!
Thank you for this thread. I think it is very helpful!!

Type of annual pass: Platnium
Original pass expiration date: 5/4/20
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): Full
None yet- called 7/9/20

(Not happy- it's only a day refund, and I would have just as soon used it if I knew it wouldn't be more)
That’s shocking.
So your extended expiration date should be somewhere early April; and they are telling you that July 11 to early April (around 9 months) is only worth $128.50 refund. Yikes!
It almost seems like you should have gotten that much back just for the park closure period. Maybe they processed you for the partial refund.

Last edited:
Type of annual pass: Platinum (renewed, so I paid renewal price, not full price)
Original pass expiration date: 9/9/2020 (was just extended to 10/9/2020)
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): requested partial refund for closure time
Refund received: $ 325.65

There's clearly something wrong with this one based on other data. You also did not specify which expiration date you gave but even if that's the extended date, you should have a refund for almost 5 months.

Type of annual pass:

You may wish the make it current expiration date. Since we know that refunds are supposed to based on period from July 11 through new date, that might be more useful rather than having to figure out what the extended date is.

You may wish the make it current expiration date. Since we know that refunds are supposed to based on period from July 11 through new date, that might be more useful rather than having to figure out what the extended date is.

Thanks! I added that to the template. :-)

Platinum AP
EXPIRATION JUNE 8, 2020
PARTIAL REFUND
$187.00
Wait that’s it for 1 pass? 3 months closure. I figured even 100 per month due to passes being over 1 grand even with a dvc discount.

mine expired June 17th so literally 3 months of closure.

Wait that’s it for 1 pass? 3 months closure. I figured even 100 per month due to passes being over 1 grand even with a dvc discount.

mine expired June 17th so literally 3 months of closure.
Yes that was it and my husband is still waiting for his. I did not pay $1,000 though for mine since I renewed before the prices went up last year - can't remember exact price but I think it was under $900

Type of annual pass: Out of State Platinum
Original pass expiration date: 11-27-2020
Extended expiration date: 12-27-2020
Type of refund (full cancellation or partial refund): Partial refund
Refund received: $ Not received. MS says it has been processed though. Expected refund is $951(AP Renewal) x 3 = 2853/365 = 7.82 per day. 117 days closed x 7.82 = $914

That sounds more like it. I forgot what we paid but I know it was dvc price when they had that special for plats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter