Post your favourite photo !

ene08-toonstudio3.jpg

aimyourarrowshigh said:
That's your photo?! Omg, that used to be my laptop wallpaper (I hope you don't mind, it isn't any more and where I saw it had no credit or link to the original..). I love it!

Yes it is, thank you very much :-) its one of my favourites....

I don't suppose you can remember where you got it from? Wouldn't mind trying to track it down and get them to remove it!

Yes it is, thank you very much :-) its one of my favourites....

I don't suppose you can remember where you got it from? Wouldn't mind trying to track it down and get them to remove it!
I can't no, sorry. I had a quick look at some places I can remember seeing Disney photos but I can't find it. If I see it again, though, I'll let you know.

aimyourarrowshigh said:
I can't no, sorry. I had a quick look at some places I can remember seeing Disney photos but I can't find it. If I see it again, though, I'll let you know.

Thanks very much, slightly annoying when people steal them and put them on on websites without the owners permission!

Thanks again

markpsych said:
Now one of my favourites as well....guess who has a new desktop :goodvibes

Thanks!

Thank you very much :-) I am quite proud of it, and to stand on Main St USA on our own and take photos like that was amazing!

Some great new photos since I last looked at this thread. It makes me so sad not being able to go. It's funny though what sets off a bout of 'homesickness'. I was looking at one photo of folk gathering outside the Small World ride, just an everyday thing I suppose but it just made me wish I was there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter