Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

IMG_13221.jpg

jeanettekissesmickey7-83.jpg

My DD on her 4th birthday in 1983. We did not ask her to kiss Mickey, it was one of those sweet spontaneous moments! :love: I was so lucky to have my camera ready. :)

(I'm sure she'd be embarrassed by her outfit today! But at the time, even I wore shorts like that and fit right in with everybody else! What were we thinking?!!!) :eek:

What a great shot. I had one moment like this that stands out to me that I SOOOOOO wish I had a picture of or had caught on film.

We were standing in line to meet all the characters from Pooh. We were about half way thru the line when my aprox 3 1/2 year old daughter Niki noticed the honey pots sitting on the wall and noticed the "honey" that was running down the wall. Well she walks over, tilts her head and licks the "honey". She quickly found out it wasn't real honey. As she turned around, my wife, my mother and myself, along with many people in line burst into laughter it was so dang cute. When you think about it, it's really disgusting but it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Long story short, she started crying when she heard everyone laughing at her but Eyore made a big fuss over her. He played with her and tickled her until she started laughing and she felt better.

I tell ya, if I had my video camera out we would have sent that to America's funniest home videos. It was the cutest, funniest, most innocent thing I think I'll ever see in my whole life.

God bless little kids and all the fun that comes along with them. lol

Here are two from my 4th birthday trip to Disneyland in February 1963. (48 years ago!)

My mom and me in a car on the Tomorrowland Autopia...
DL1sm.jpg

My dad and me as Monkeys on the Fantasyland Casey Jr. Circus Train
DL2sm.jpg

Martin

My friend and I took this picture when we went down for my birthday on Tuesday. I figured that others would enjoy the magic of it.

IMG_0122.jpg

I just looked through a ton of these photos. What a great thread! Wish I had found it a long time ago!

I especially love the photo of Walt and Mickey with the colorful castle in the background.

hey sam!, i really like your photos, :thumbsup2

& your food tips are good too! :smickey:

( that's one of the things we were trying to learn on last
trip....where to fastest & easiest places to chow. )

hey sam!, i really like your photos, :thumbsup2

& your food tips are good too! :smickey:

( that's one of the things we were trying to learn on last
trip....where to fastest & easiest places to chow. )

Thanks, Glad you like them :-) and since you like food tips here is one for you. If you feel the need to have a world famous Disneyland Dole Whip remember there are two lines. One line which is always long is located on the outside of the tiki room waiting que there is also service on the inside of the que area! The line is always shorter and you are not required to watch the tiki room show, you can get your dole whip and head on back out (Although since you can eat you dole whip during the tiki room show, I suggest hanging out and enjoying it) :-)

For now I'd have to say the Small World attraction, the whole ride from the outside topiaries to the singing characters inside made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Giraffe.jpg

Alice.jpg

Stitch.jpg

Ariel.jpg

Hey! You're on MW right? I'm Domo's friend. I met you Labor Day weekend. Well on here she's not Domo she's eatmypixiedust. :rotfl:

Nice pictures. I have the black and white Minnie one you posted on MW as my lock screen. :thumbsup2

Hey! You're on MW right? I'm Domo's friend. I met you Labor Day weekend. Well on here she's not Domo she's eatmypixiedust. :rotfl:

Nice pictures. I have the black and white Minnie one you posted on MW as my lock screen. :thumbsup2

Yup that's me :-) Hello again :-) Glad you liked the Minnie one! I'm just getting into posting on here but so far so good (Except for my photo thread being closed and getting warned for my signature lol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!