Post your Favorite DLR Holiday photo

Here's one of the castle ...
DSCF0001.jpg

My Gingerbread Man ...
DSCF0007-1.jpg

A Reindeer
DSCF0010.jpg

We got stuck on HM Holidays for a good 10 minutes ... normally I do not take pictures on rides but I needed to keep myself amused ...
DSCF0011-2.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

From the Sun Wheel ... the group of people below are watching the High School Musical performance
DSCF0021-1.jpg

Our Holiday Funnel Cake from Tomorrowland Terrace (funnel cake topped with brownie, chocolate, whipped cream, and sprinkles)
DSCF0026.jpg

We left before the fireworks but while gassing up at the Shell Station I got this shot ...
DSCF0029.jpg

Last ... a picture of my Snowman Apple (apple, carmel, white chocolate, marshmallow, sour candy tie, chocolate eyes, nose, and buttons) ...
DSCF0030.jpg

Just one of the MANY photos taken at DL at the holidays!
ornamentinNOS.jpg

That is from the balcony outside of Club 33.

2001 picture of my son admiring the snow falling after the firework show- taken over by New Orleans Square.

P1010118.jpg

Ok, I'm going to give this a try...

This was taken in Toontown back in November.

ToontownTree.jpg

Wow Diznylnd that picture of the castle is breath taking! It really makes me miss Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter