Post Your Beading Pics!

sconnell

DIS Veteran
I've been looking at beadin stuff a lot lately and I'm thinking about starting! I know it's addicting. Anyone willing to post your work? I'd love to see what everyone is doing! :cheer2:

It is addicting! I just did a crystal one for July, I'll have to get a pic tomorrow and post it. Here are a few of the things that I have done, all these are from classes I taught. My personal stuff is more labor intensive, like large beaded cuffs, and chain maille. Plan to make lots of crock pot meals, cause you will hate to stop and cook ...and housework ...foregtaboutit :lmao:

This is an anklet that was a beading class last year.
100_0863.jpg

This is an eyeglass chain, and I made a matching ID badge holder
100_0865.jpg

This is from last year, came from a magazine
100_0866.jpg

I haven't taken pictures of most of mine but here's an early one. It is addicting, from hunting and purchasing beads and stones, to planning making the jewelry.

rednecklace.jpg

I've been beading for many years. More in the past when the eyes would let me see better. But now I need to learn how to put pictures into these posts so I can show some work.

Totally addictive, here's a bracelet I made recently. At the moment I'm into making my own beads in polymer clay and hope to start lampworking soon.

IMG_3019.jpg

vanyel said:
I haven't taken pictures of most of mine but here's an early one. It is addicting, from hunting and purchasing beads and stones, to planning making the jewelry.

rednecklace.jpg
Beautiful!

This is basically a loomed base as I was too lazy to do peyote stitch which I then embellished with branch fringe on the edges, which was the tough part, and pearls, fringe and various beads and buttons in the middle which was really fun!

Disneydork 172, I saw these on a polymer site as well, love the Mickeyears, going to try those myself!

DisneyDork712 said:
Oohh, I love beading! Here are a couple of my bracelets:

Stuff002.jpg

I would LOVE to know where you got those mickey beads!!!

ddavis860 said:
I would LOVE to know where you got those mickey beads!!!

Actually, I made them myself! I've also made some really tiny purple and pink ones, too! I'll post pics of them soon! :sunny:

Here's a few pics to add...

littlenurses.jpg

when I was having blood work done - I made these wee nurses for those nurses as gifts.

DragonFront.jpg

for my sister

blugrnagate.jpg

using agate and beads - leather on back

Wow, I've got a lot of learning to do! lol. Great stuff, everyone! Keep it coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter