Post Your 2018 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Here

Is anyone attending the Italian Food, Wine vs. Beer event at Via Napoli tomorrow? If so, would you mind posting the menu? We're going on 10/2 and we have a couple of people in our party who don't eat seafood. I refuse to cancel (not sure that I could anyway) but it would be nice to prepare the more difficult person for disappointment. The other one will just pass any seafood on to someone else in our party.
When you check in - let them know you have people that don't eat seafood. They will accommodate.

Call Disney Dining and ask them to note on your reservation that you have two people who can't eat seafood. I did this last year for a member of my party for both the Italian Regional lunch and the Mexican Tequila lunch. Both events had a seafood course but my friend was provided an alternative, non-seafood, course.

10/20...Parisian Lunch

My daughters (ages 13 and 15) and I are going to the Parisian Afternoon:teeth:
This will be the second time for myself and DD13. We went in 2016 and she loved it. This time, DD15 has to come along because there is nobody else coming with us on this trip so she really does not have a choice. She is a very picky eater but I am hoping she will at least try a few things.

Just got back and really enjoyed F&W again.
Monday, went to the Italian food and Wine Pairing at Tutto Gusto. Very good food, nicely paired with the wine. The Somm did a nice job talking about the wines. Would have liked to hear more about the food.
Wednesday, went to the Mexico food and Tequila tasting. Not a big Tequilafan, but the tasting was a lot of fun and very well done. Hilda was an awesome host and I really learned alot about tequila! Very fun and well worth doing.
Friday, went to French family favorites at Monsieur Paul. Wow! Don't miss this! Great host with information about the food and wines. Great food paired with very good wines. easily filled 3+ hours and could have gone longer. We will do again. One of the best events we have done.

Last edited:

Just got back and really enjoyed F&W again.
Monday, went to the Italian food and Wine Pairing at Tutto Gusto. Very good food, nicely paired with the wine. The Somm did a nice job talking about the wines. Would have liked to hear more about the food.
Wednesday, went to the Mexico food an Tequila tasting. Not a big Tequila tasting. Hilda was an awesome host and I really learned alot about tequila! Very fun and well worth doing.
Friday, went to French family favorites at Monsieur Paul. Wow! Don't miss this! Great host with information about the food and wines. Great food paired with very good wines. easily filled 3+ hours and could have gone longer. We will do again. One of the best events we have done.
Agree about the French Family Meal. We'd do that for a third time if they offer it next year. Both times we did it, it was very good. And the company at our table was wonderful. We met the nicest people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts