Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

Update My 29 Year old daughter is now going

10-02 - 10-10 (4 adults and 1 13year old for 8 Nights)
9 Day Park hopper Tickets
Caribbean Beach Resort - Preferred Room
Free Standard Dining Plan
Memory Maker
Total $ 4,748.50, Without Free Dining $7274.00

Had to do some digging to find this post. I booked today so now I get to play too. :)

Nov 15 - 23 (2 Adults, 1 disney adult, 2 kids) 8 nights
POR - Stnd View
5 day base tickets with bonus (1 day at bb, tl, or dq)
No dining
Agency Exclusive offer

$2683.07

Nov 23-25 - (same as above) 2 nights
Universal - RPR, stnd view
2 day park-to-park tickets

$1566.33 (hoping for orbitz or cheaptickets to come through with a promo code as it gets closer)

Flights for 5 - $1279.86

Total $5,529.26 but we have enough credit card points to cover about half the cost and I have $400 in gift cards leftover from a previous trip. Out of pocket should be around $2300 :)

Food will be extra.

November 9, 2015 - November 19, 2015
Adults: 2
Children: 2, 12 and 11
Infant: 1 , 22months
Resort: Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
Room Type: Standard View
Ticket Type: 7 Day Park Tickets
Dining Plan: Disney Dining Plan
Discount no discount yet but hoping for free dinning and willing to move resorts to get it.

Total: $5,692.80 (already paid my $200 deposit)

Update to our plan

Adults: 2
Children: 2, 12 and 11
Infant: 1 , 22months
Resort: Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
Room Type: water View
Ticket Type: 7 day ticket with Water Park Fun & More
Dining Plan: Free Disney Dining Plan

$4000.32 (already paid my $200 deposit)

we saved over $1600 with free dining this trip

Tell me thoughts on this deal, 3 couples each getting their own room
7 nights 8 days POFQ Oct. 4-11
Park Hopper
1 Bonus feature
1758.90 per couple
I believe 325. apiece to add dining.
I got this price through the travel agency that is often mentioned on here. I have never used a ta before. How can I be sure they are safe to use and my money safe?
$2607. per couple including dining

Last edited:
Party: Two adults
Dates: September 25-October 3: 8 nights, 9 days
Resort: All Star Sports - standard room
Discount used: Free dining (upgraded to regular dining plan)
Tickets: 7 day ticket with water park fun and more option
Total: $2,108

Tell me thoughts on this deal, 3 couples each getting their own room
7 nights 8 days POFQ Oct. 4-11
Park Hopper
1 Bonus feature
1758.90 per couple
I believe 325. apiece to add dining.
I got this price through the travel agency that is often mentioned on here. I have never used a ta before. How can I be sure they are safe to use and my money safe?
$2607. per couple including dining
You don't have to worry about that agency. They are above board. I had a trip booked with them and canceled last week after FD was announced. I have my refund. :groom:

Is this a good price?
3 adult, 1 child
Oct 2-12
CBR Pirate room
2 day hopper
Free dining
$3900.00

This is the magical deal I got:

Polynesian Village Resort / Standard View
4 Nights (Aug 16 thru Aug 19)
4-Day Base Tickets + 1 Water Park Visit
2 Adults / 1 Child (17)
$1,772.57

I requested a quote from the agency online but after 24 hours had gone by with no quote I e-mailed an agent directly. I just randomly picked one and she got back to me right away. She's been great to work with.

This is the magical deal I got:

Polynesian Village Resort / Standard View
4 Nights (Aug 16 thru Aug 19)
4-Day Base Tickets + 1 Water Park Visit
2 Adults / 1 Child (17)
$1,772.57

I requested a quote from the agency online but after 24 hours had gone by with no quote I e-mailed an agent directly. I just randomly picked one and she got back to me right away. She's been great to work with.
It was the same with me: I submitted to no one in particular and kept waiting. When I decided to just pick one of the TAs, it flew quickly!

Nov 23-25 - (same as above) 2 nights
Universal - RPR, stnd view
2 day park-to-park tickets

$1566.33 (hoping for orbitz or cheaptickets to come through with a promo code as it gets closer)
I just saw Orbitz has a code for 20% right now that is good for travel through December this year if that helps.

Thank you very much for reaching out, I actually was able to take advantage of Cheaptickets 25% off promo code last week. I knew they'd come through for me ;)
Did you get the discount on a Disney resort? When I try it, it won't work on Disney resorts, just like the Orbitz promo code.

Did you get the discount on a Disney resort? When I try it, it won't work on Disney resorts, just like the Orbitz promo code.

No, it didn't work for any Disney resorts, I checked. But I am booked with the magical agency so I wasn't too concerned about promos for the Disney side of our trip.

Our magical deal-
Nov 28-Dec 11 (13 nights)
2 adults, 4 children- 15,14,12,9
POR Standard View (2 rooms)
8 day PH w/ bonus feature
$6184 US

I really wanted at least a river view or Royal room but the savings w/ this deal makes up for that, esp. since we have to factor in the exchange rate.

Just booked Poly for 10/23-10/26 through the Magical Agency for $999.36. We are AP holders so we didn't need tickets.

2 adults 7 nights
Last week October
CR Bay Lake View CL
Room only/agency exclusive
$3500

Last edited:
1. Number of people: 2 adults, 2 children
2. Dates: August 16th - August 22nd
3. Resort and room type: Polynesian Standard room
4. Discount used: Magical agency exclusive
5. Park tickets: 7 day park hopper + 1 day bonus feature
6. Total cost: $2,777.22

On WDW site: $4593.46 ($1,816.24 savings or roughly 40% off total package!)

This is great! I am looking for these exact dates for,2016'at poly and hope I get the same rate you did. That is close to a 2,000 savings,from the Disney site. So glad I did some research on here. I have to wait until,September when their rates come out

Tami82 we actually changed the package, so we are now
August 16th - August 25th
8 day regular ticket + 1 day bonus feature (water park)
Total Cost - $3,299

Last edited:
Tami82 we actually changed the package, so we are now
August 116th - August 25th
8 day regular ticket + 1 day bonus feature (water park)
Total Cost - $3,299
That's still a great price, i am hoping to get a quote around this rate and I will be happy. Right now poly for 7 nights and tickets August 2016 is $5400.00

OK everyone... I'm changing my reservation. :surfweb::surfweb:

This is what I'm going to cancel:
  • 9/5 - 9/12 @ CBR standard room
  • 7 day hopper + WP Fun & more
  • Free dining plan
  • $3,100 (roughly)
Now we're going to fly into Ft. Lauderdale & drive down into the keys and spend a few days. :car::drive::car: We really want to go to Dry Tortuga National Park & it's quite the fee to ferry out to the place! :boat:
  • 9/8 - 9/12 @ POP standard room
  • no tickets - using ones from looonnng ago
  • Food will be OOP (but I've been buying Dis gift cards & will get $400 back from my other ressie)
  • $326.25 using the 30% off dale AND Orbitz' REVIEW15 code
When I checked a few nights ago, Disney was $392 for room only & the Orbitz rate w/ code was $343. Tonight, Disney's rate was up to $411 while Orbitz went down to $326. The Orbitz rate was a bit lower than the other night, but then I used obucks (or whatever they call it) to save even more! Yipee!

So excited about staying in a little condo on the ocean in the keys....would like to do some paddleboarding or kayaking through a mangrove forest. :boat::boat:

Oh yeah! :cheer2::banana: I'm happy! :banana::cheer2: I wish you all the same! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter